I give up!!

Same thing here. Mi ata nizalishe siwezi kubali single matha na mtoi wa another tree holder.

Hii kitu inaniweka pressure. Kuna kadem flani early 20s childless naona nikizubaa this year katapata ball ya chali mwingine.

Blunder ni hii si mwaka poa kwangu. Maybe next year. But then again, fuck!

Mi nimesema kuoa singo matha ni tricky lakini kufikisha threshold imekubalika. Hapo kwa bomb pussy nakubaliana na wewe kabisaa.

Ukishagonga 30 as a man na hujapata bibi ukona shida! Unless ukuwe very lucky…chances are utapatana mostly na single mothers or women with serious issues thats is why wako single or wenye ni maside dish wa 35 year olds and above. Unashindana na ma 25 year old, ma 30 year old, ma sponsor and so on for the available women. Dame akigonga 27 na hana bwana na ama watoi unafaa ukuwe extremely cautious…anaeza kua psycho atajifanya ametulia ndio umweke box.

30 is 20 for men,stop living in fear,it’s women who fear approaching 30.

I saw somewhere it was said an easy way to estimate how younger a girl you should marry is dividing your age by 2 and adding 5,if you 30 that means you can marry a 20 year old,I don’t know how women are to calculate

Wína ngoma…

Early 20 nayo wekelea mimba and make her permanently yours.

I like how you think. Thanks.

Between 28 - 35 you are in dating purgatory. You are too old to be her boyfriend, and too young to be her sponsor. Very tricky position for you.

For your info, am already screwing the damsel. Not a millionaire but neither am I broke.

Good for you. Why are you concerned though?

I suspect she’s low-key craving for a ball. Bad timing for me.

At 30 inafaa nakula early 20s.pesa iko nyumba iko gari iko. She needs me more than I need her. What the hell are you saying. Am the PRIZE.

Why go through all these just for a simple wet crack?

Heri amekuambia mapema… You’d rather she keeps silent then ambush you with those ni mtoto wa Siz yangu lies?

I already answered that question. Hii ndio shida ya kureply kabla hujamaliza kusoma comment.

But kwa sababu hakukosangi one slow person in a crowd, let me explain:

• Check his post. It shows frustration. The guy already said he is looking for a first lady which is a whole different story from a simple wet crack. The stakes are much higher here and it is obvious he wants a life partner with a clean slate. It is evident from his posts.
  • Doing those things will give him many options to choose from by making him the prize. It will shield him from potential oneitis. It will place him in a position where he does the choosing and not the other way round.

If his goal was a wet crack I’m sure he knows exactly where SJ is.

Ata mimi kuna mwenye ako highschool nangoja amalize tu ivi kama nimepea yeye mimba before fisi zifike mbele yangu. Only under 25 year olds here.

Wachana na @kush yule mnono hanaga akili

Unadate washamba. Otea nje ya campuses. At least utawai mwenye ashatoa ball hana baggage.

True. But you are not the only one who is 30 with those things. She belongs to the streets and you have competitors with better cars, better houses, better game and more money imcluding married men. By the time uko 30 na huja settle down na a good woman ur in trouble. Lazima utasettle for mabakshisi za other men or ugawane na other men. There is a food chain and there are other predators above ur level at 30. 25 to 30 is the time for you to single out a good woman…once you hit 30 without a woman to settle with it means women wamekukataa…they have seen nothing good you can offer them and they leave you to kungurus.

Peasant mentality. Why should you even settle at 25-30? Kwani is she the only woman in her 20s? Mnakuanga na jokes sana