I give up!!

If u cant settle by 30 it is not because you are smart. It is that you cannot attract serious women in your life. All men, married and single, can get lanyes and kungurus. Only serious men can keep a woman at home. Wewe madame serious walikuhepa wanajua you are a useless peasant controlled by lanyes so you are not worthy to have kids for or settle down for.

This kind of foolish thinking is the reason watu kama Daddy Owen, Bahati, Kabi Wajesus, Mejja and other foolish nincompoops struggling with baby mama dramas exist. Before 35 years a man is still a kid. In fact, most men don’t even start thinking straight until 40. Unakimibia kuoa at 27 to prove a point, then ten years later, 3 kids later your wife anakuliwa na watchman wa estate because that marriage died 5 years ago and you are stuck with baggage at a point of your life when you should be at your physical and financial prime.

I’m now 34 and I can tell you for free that my mates who got married a decade ago are ALL in BORING, SHITTY, TOXIC unions that they can’t wait to get rid of. As most men painfully realize is as soon as the kids come, the focus shifts from you to the tois. So if you get married at 24, be very sure that by 30 utakuwa ukikimbizana na lanye b’coz your woman stopped being interesting years ago. THE WORST PART of it is that YOU WILL BE TRAPPED in a way that you can’t simply JUST WALK AWAY from. Wewe unafikiria ni kwani nini unaskiaga story mwanaume aliamka asubuhi akaua familia yake yote?? It is not witchcraft. It is the PAINFUL REALIZATION THAT YOU HAVE FERKKED YOURSELF BIG TIME!

U don’t even have to go far, hata hapa most married folks will tell you that they mostly just in it for the kids. The sex stopped being steamy after baby no.2, nyumba unaingia kukula, kuoga na kulala, wikendi unajitafutia shughuli just to get as far away as possible from that house and they have funny soul-sucking MWKs on the low. And because of this, they are struggling financially, with debt up to their eyes, struggling to pay school fees etc .What a shitty way to waste your limited time on earth!

Being a bachelor means that you are operating from a position of strength not weakness. THIS IS WHY THE SOCIETY MAKES IT SEEM AS IF BACHELORHOOD IS A DISEASE THAT NEEDS CURING. THIS IS WHY THEY TRY TO CRIMINALIZE WELL-TO-DO MEN WHO ARE NOT YOKED TO CHAINS of marriage. They don’t like seeing any well-adjusted man enjoying the trappings of that kind of power. As soon as you buy your 1st car, get your 1st decent paycheck, move out or build your first house, swali ya kwanZa unaulizwa ata na mama yako mzazi ni, ‘utaoa lini?’

They know very well that as a bachelor, You answer to nobody, you can come and go as you please, you don’t have to pay anybody’s bills that u don’t like. It kills them to know that if a woman starts acting up, you can simply just delete her number and be done with it. You can switch off your phone, pour yourself some scotch and play PS all day without anyone batting an eyelid. I don’t even understand why any sane man would give up that kind of power, especially before 40!

Young men in your 20s here don’t be fooled. The worst decision you can make is impregnate a woman before 35. It’s the worst form of self-sabotage that you cannot come back from. That time and energy you guys are expending running after chics should be spent getting ahead in life.

How old are you? So you want a ‘first lady’? Then what next?

I think it’s high time men stopped this nonsense of tying their value to their marital status. You are a man for chrissakes! You don’t have a biological clock, you don’t bleed monthly, you produce more than 2 billion spermatozoa a day, and as long as you steer clear of foolish venereal diseases you will still be potent at 75!

Start acting like it!

Go sit with older men in their 50s and 60s and you will come to realize that the only thing a man in 20s/30s should be worried about is whether he is making cash or not. End of story.

Stop meandering my fren. If a first lady to be has to love you for what you have as you have listed then you are in the wrong path. What happens when your bargaining chip (whatever you own is no longer there). She bolts to the next gold supplier sindio

Good morning mujamaa

At 30 for men usiwe na haraka.what we should keep in mind is that the current generation of women are so materialistic, that’s why nowadays monkey branching is done even among the legally married fellas.
So for us men age is not really a concern, so long as you have your shit in order, even when you are 50, there are hundreds of ladies in their 20s who are ready to get married to you.

pwahahaha i guess you are 22 and still have fantasy for your ‘dream wedding’ and a happy ever after. Keep hoping boy

Actually married. Sorry that you have been unable to attract a woman to settle down with. You can try one of the single mothers we have created out there. No single woman will want to settle down with your pedigree that is why you reason like a teenager. You are not worth it that is why no woman can bother to even wekelea a ball on you and that is why you also have no contributed to creating single mothers.

keep hoping boy one day you will find you soul mate

Kijana Nakuaminia.Unaweka mambo hadharani-hizo ndizo nyeti
Mpunga ndio mpango mzima.Kwani bahari inakauka?.Pia watoto wakali na warembo wanakua kwa ajili yako.

Bro, there is never the right time in this world. The time is now. If you feel she is the right girl for you, make her yours. Things will smoothen as time goes by…but usi rush kumpachika mimba…if you not ready but provided she understands your goals in life…baraka hukuja tu zile zako ulipangiwa. Better to try to keep the one you yearn for other than regret later in future after marrying the wrong one. All the best.

GREAT it works that way. Finally someone came up with a formula. Hii itaitwa Cheza Juu (2021) formula. Asande sana. Have a friend of mine planning to marry a ngoko and both are age mates. Told him aache upusss

Heheh

It took you a while to get there but eventually you did say what ails you.

And because of this, they are struggling financially, with debt up to their eyes, struggling to pay school fees etc”

Sure, most modern marriages won’t survive due to financial challenges. However, assuming that money simply isn’t an issue at all, then it’s possible to actually enjoy this institution founded by God. An institution that has been going on for thousands of years. Marriage wasn’t invented yesterday, eish. Expand your circle! Your opinion doesn’t apply to everyone out there. I know it hurts your propaganda, but thriving couples are a reality!!

I am speaking on behalf of the average 25-year-old who rushes to procreate and marry instead of going after his dreams, in case u didnt notice.

At the end of the day I still plan to settle down man…not in a hurry but eventually I want a wife and babies.

[QUOTE=“Baby Panay, post: 3110109, member: 8896”]
Every chic I think will be my first lady napata she already has a freaking baby!!:mad::mad:
[/QUOTE
mtafta naye hachoki… akichoka ashapata. It’s very early to give up[/QUOTE]

Umeanza tabia kama za @Azor Ahai … mnazeeka mkirudisha miaka nyuma…juzi tu ulikuwa thatee six sasa uko thatee foo

This is a legit question to him but coming from you i declare it garbage

Keep the focus pls. Na hii message ifikie Tall Mnyama Everywhere. You are on the right track. I have heard this from many of my young kazos out there. That each time they fancy a girl it turns out she has a baby. But at least better kuambiwa mapema ujitoe.
All the best. Shalom.