I love it

Like I told you prior. The only free & fair elections held in Kenya in the recent past, in say the last two decades was 2002.

What is detested is election theft by a certain demographic that think they have to cling to power by all means necessary. To protect their ill gotten wealth.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend?

Did you see the headlines on today’s daily? Hope your brethren in RV will be safe the way Konyagi is treating arap Mashamba. Those Kaleos are volatile as fuck. Collateral damage.

He had try and reinvent himself and distance himselufu from @Yunomi and 10k manenos. :D:D:D

Mwambie Dec inakaribia. :D:D:D

A split KIUK vote is a guaranteed win for Ruto.

Wtf! I could rain ncic on you bro…@purple censor this post kabla tufunge hii kijiji. Hapana hii ujinga hatutakubali…no!

Mnyakua mashamba hadi ya sewage. Shame on this greedy fellow

40k is absolutely nothing. Hio hata haitoshi airticket. Let alone visa or even hotel boarding

Mutahi Ngunyi is a brilliant man but he is very partisan na tribal chauvinist sana, ana umeffi Sana huyu jamaa.I really pity any one who takes his word with a grain of salt.

Loss. Total Loss. Ruto needs to match Uhurus numbers to beat Raila. Raila just needs to repeat his count and hope for a split. On top of that, because of unresolved issues from 2007, Kisii Nyanza will not vote for Ruto. He is a hated man in those parts for evicting them from RV. Uhuru got 33% in that area mainly because the older generation associated him with his dad( they are Kanu people). Same argument in Western.

Raila didn’t have numbers, he had mergers. Kamba vote via Kalonzo, Luhya vote via the likes of maDVD etc. All the numbers RAO had are up for grabs. The wound on the Luhyas and Kambas via the swearing-in and smear campaign perpetrated by RAO against their leaders is fresher than anything WSR did to them.

2007 is some 13 years ago. RAO’s betrayal is less than 3 years ago…

Ati RAO only needs to replicate his count… you ignore the fact that RAO did not have the votes, NASA did. The man frustrated all that supported him. The handshake was done in utter contempt of the leaders that merged to help him get the presidency.

On the KIUK vote, RAO’s biggest unmaking has been this big block coming out in their masses to vote against him. A split means the block isn’t united against him (WSR), a win over RAO in this regard already. And if RAO is on the ballot, the vote won’t split, it will be near-unanimous against RAO. That’s the history of the KIUK vote, it never follows RAO.

RAOs numbers are up for grabs, and WSR will find it easier to unite with these leaders, than RAO. He doesn’t need the KIUK vote to win, he needs the tribal alliances RAO abandoned. If the KIUK vote doesn’t vote against him (as they do RAO) he wins asubuhi an mapema.

The only way WSR doesn’t win is if he isn’ on the ballot… else, brace yourself… another dynasty is in the making

You’re an idiot. What stake do you have in the “game” or have to gain?

I can guarantee you’re not close to even having a million in your bank account. Why would you embroil or entangle yourself?

Kenyatta I - 1963 - 1978
Kibaki - 2003 - 2012
Kenyata II - 2013 - present

All your tribesmen. If you haven’t HACKED it from whence to present with “mtu wetu” at the helm all those years, keep being delusional. That one day you will.

Keep waiting for that flying horse a.k.a. UNICORN that will get you to the promised land of riches by association. Good luck bonobo! :D:D:D

We can clearly see unreasonable people in this forum. I have not heard any Kalenjin herr threatening people of dire consequences if they do not vote Ruto. Ruto does not pay my bills so whether he becomes or does not become president that does not matter for me. I have my own life to live. But for now i am supporting Ruto 2022.
Instead the people who specialize with war mentality here are guys claiming to be kikuyus i wonder what you stand to gain by drinking someone’s blood in 2022. You could be the first to pass away even because of your evil imaginations

I have some KIUK in me and I just ignore idiots who call for blood. Mind you this are probably idiots who were under 10 years old in 2007. No one who lived through this would dare call forsuch times. These guys are still eating their mother’s ugali and have no investments anywhere.

Washow raundi sisi Kama wafuasi WA uncle ruto from every corner of Kenya ile Vita tutapigana itakuwa ya kutumia kura

I have just noticed this post isn’t yours. Kwani who posted it? You mentioned me nikakuja now I’m seeing very very few posts a page.

In 2002 it was more of a revolution than an election.so far no election in Kenya can be concluded as. Credible

Kizungu mingi peleka Windsor palace

It’s not being unresonable, it’s just stating the obvious, take it or leave it,it’s the reality

The post is mine. I had mentioned you in the morning post i made but not this one. Maybe that was what was being displayed as a notification at the top of your browser

RV from Turkana to Kajiado from Trans Nzoia to Nakuru hawatambui hii ujinga ya vita ever again. Mkitaka vita mpigane huko shoshomedia where fearmongering lives among keyboard warriors. Disagreeing with President Uhuru is disagreeing with President Uhuru not Kikuyu’s. Same to DP Uncle Ruto and Kalenjins. You disagree with DP Uncle Ruto not Kalenjins. Hiyo ujinga ya 2007 ibaki tu huko RAT. Wananchi realized fighting for politicians is useless, nobody compensates them adequately for their loss, death and misery. Ati upige mkale thinking DP Uncle Ruto ndio anaumia or displacing mkikuyu to hurt the biggest land owner in Kenya. Reexamine you head.