I love it

You have really confused me kabisa. Looking at different pages on posts and things that don’t rhyme.

Do you guys visit local pubs?hatred among kyuks and and kaleos is real,I have never been tribal but I have noticed sometimes it’s the only choice to survive.I can give examples here please let’s stop pretending. This thing goes way way back ,its not going to end soon.

True these guys with war mentality, I wonder what they do stand to profit from baying for innocent blood of other people

najua Kama last resort hao malaika WA darkness lazima wajaribu hio option juu hizi zingine zinaonekana Kama hazi work, kazi kwenu @langatkipro ,any warmonger ni an enemy of uncle ruto

You have forgotten that when it counts, Rao has reinvented himself and produced a formidable opponent to any candidate. And also the illusion of those tribal alliances disappeared with the handshake. Why? Rao was the opposition himself. Kalonzo and co had relevance because if him. He doesn’t need the Kikuyu vote. Hes done well without them.

And for those protagonists who claim he was rigged out of 2012 and 2017, now guess what, with a Jubilee split, there won’t be state machinery necessitate the doctoring of the IEBC. And if indeed it was true, with Ruto nagging Uhuru, Uhuru will simply give the secrets to Raila. Allowing him to plug the holes.

If I asked you to place a bet in a 100 m race with Usain bolt as a contender, 100% you will pick him to win. Now what if I stagger the odds tell you that in order for Bolt to win the race, he must break the world record. How confident would you be placing the same bet. Reminder : out of 150 races, he has broken the record twice. Kikuyu have never voted for an outsider in the Presidential election. Ruto needs a world record change to secure their vote.

And worst still, he needs 90% of their turnout, and 95% to vote for him.

Upeleke uchokosh kwa Mukuru (of your liking) kijana.

2002 was credible. YouTube. Even Arap Mashamba wanted Moi to rig and hand the mantle to Wanjohi. He gave a resounding NO.

The ONLY credible election EVER held on Kenyan soil.

Ukana utoto sana Nani.

You’re not thinking straight. To claim that RAO has always won, but was rigged out is a fantasy approach. Look at 2017. RAO lost about 8 counties had won in 2013, Uhuru kept all his 2013 wins. Before you claim vifaranga, note that the counties didn’t just vote in a Jubilee President, it was a total political shift. They voted ODM for most of the electoral positions in 2013, they shifted allegiance to Jubilee in 2017. It was a political shift evidenced by a grass-root change of alliance. The courts have settled most of the electoral cases and the counties are still Jubilee.

RAO’s popularity has been on a steady decline since 2008. He betrayed the tribes that voted him in 3 years ago. Who do you think those leaders are more likely to believe, RAO who betrayed them, or WSR who has stayed true to the one he pledged allegiance to even as he’s mistreated?

Mind you as we near 2022, Uhuru’s power weakens, WSR’s power increases. The reason is simple. Uhuru is President, he is at his most powerful. Even then, he’s lost a sizeable chunk of the GEMA allegiance, the first time GEMA is leaving one of their own for a ‘foreigner’… don’t under-estimate the man who has done in 3 years what RAO couldn’t do throughout his political career.

As we approach 2022, UHURU will be weaker than MOI was in 2002… because he has nothing to offer. WSR will have everything to offer, and he’ll be at is strongest. Leaders will be looking to work with WSR, not RAO who has failed em multiple times and betrayed them recently.

Don’t come from the point of view that RAO has his 2017 numbers, because that’s a false premise. These votes are up for grabs, the guy with the best offer will pocket them… it’snot looking good for RAO. The best thing that can happen to WSR is a RAO candidacy. History has shown that RAO never wins without WSR.

RAO wasn’taformidable opponent in 2017, in 2013 maybe, 2017 was a thrashing. He lost harder than UHURU lost in 2002. The JUBILEE mps meet quorum without the input of a single opposition MP. The last time one party had so many seats in Parliament was back when Kenya was a single party state… re-define formidable

The best strategy that Singh should stick to is to not quit Jubilee.
If he’ll make the wrong move of quitting Jubilee he’ll be flushed into political Siberia, he knows it too.
But now comes the big question…outside of Cendro and RV, Singh doesn’t have much of ‘strongmen’ as Conman does.
Even if he becomes president, he might find the going tough for him from parliament and senate.
Let him look for more strongmen from everywhere in Kenya.

The fact that self-interest reigns supreme in politics will work to his favor. I see maDVD and KALONZO falling behind WSR come 2022

the way this ngunjiri is talking ni kama there are plans like that. @spear shed light hapa
[MEDIA=twitter]1257173906894606336[/MEDIA]

Ixactly. I ask this question many times but I never get any answer back. Why are Jaruos fixated on Mt Kenya votes? they should be busy rallying round the rest of the nation to vote in their candidate who they are so ashamed of…they never talk about him online…v weird.

Maybe Sir Melon
There is a lot of pressure from Ingo community to unify to supporting one candidate for the presidency and that can only be madvd.
He won’t fall under anyone this time round.

What I cannot take lying down is Uhuru telling Ruto not to campaign just because he is v threatened by his popularity in Cendro. Yet he is campaigning for Raila openly! and so we will throw our weight behind WSR.

[MEDIA=twitter]1257164978404147202[/MEDIA]

A maDVD presidency won’t hold. Last time, RAO beat him in LUHYA LAND.

Hush that is how Jaluos think. They think we vote to benefit. This is because they are voting their dear leader/god with an aim to benefit from it all, that is when they can be arsed to wake up. Get Jakuon into SH mtaona moshi sana as they line up for help everyday. Kenya will never be the same.

Stop seyying you are not tribal. You are v tribalistic. Else how do you even get to join those tribal chats? ndaganya walevi huko pub.