I need Advice please

Hata Mimi nimeshangaa!

Ati ur moving in with a man to cook for him? Hata mimi huachiwa food na jioni wanapata kama sikupika.

Wisdom calls for a plan B in life…

True to the last drop

1 Like

At least my @Nananimpa is Honest. There is nothing better than Honesty and Trust to form the foundation of any relationship;romantic or otherwise.

1 Like

No one has noticed this lady’s aviator is of a lady lying next to a gun…mko sure she’s not a maukiress seeking advice on how to weka box a fellow mauki…?

that story reeks of desparation no man is comfortable with that one word spaceee not super available desperation

I concur completely…

1 Like

Very true…i will not do wifely chores n all the stress na hata hakuna mahari… :frowning: eish

1 Like

Yea…I think I am being manipulated by someone here, time to reverse roles

1 Like

True true true…

Am just wondering, why is it that when a pink handle brings some funny problems to the village all the blue handles become marriage counselors in a flash and if for example @ekamsweu brings a concern with his momo watu wa DOYA are at hand to do what they do best. Aki ya Ngai hii ni hujuma priss

1 Like

what, pray, were they discussing with your aunt?

Haha Mrembo, you need to atleast do the dishes bana, how else will a man know you are wife material??? or even better invite him to your place and cook for the lad, eish, wtaka tujue aje unaweza kuwa mke nyumbani

1 Like

are we talking about a plot deal or a lifelong partnership 'tween two people who love each other here?

2 Likes

kabooooom! burst goes the bubble! pole bro…

I will do the above even sleepover…bt nt come we stay(wifely commitmnt)

3 Likes

So umekubali DFHKM itawesa panda, trust me hivi tu ndio vyenye cum we stay huanza

@Ka-Buda Rich Mavoko aliimba akasema kuchapiwa ni siri ya ndani :smiley:

Waaaooohh !! I knew I could count on u guys I should even been paying some people here for such an advice.very wise .am feeling the urge to hug u all. Thank u all en God bless
Am now liberated I knw what to do