If I Was the Father

If I was the father naacha laana niseme mtu asiwahi njenga kwa hiyo shamba au au kuuza ata point. Na wakikuza chakula wakule waende choo na wasiwahi uza hiyo chakula. Pia niseme isiwahi kodishwa. Whether you believe in curses or not I would try my best as your father to curse you

1 Like

He meant ancestral land…hata kwetu haifai kuuzwa. Passed on from one generation to another

1 Like

Kuna watu wako na entitlement ya umeffi? Huyu anaforce inheritance bila kupewa? Nunua shamba yako upatie your children. The administration of the family estate lies with your father until he dies. Meffi tena

3 Likes

Stupid boys who just wait all their useless lives to inherit the parents

2 Likes

This issue is easily solved by the mzee. The old guy should halve the land, half is his half is for the son. Kila mtu afanye kwenye anataka na yake

Dont sell your ancestral land if you have sons. Am seeing it happen hapa kiambu na kajiado county na imeleta vita mingi sana. If the said land was bought by his father then the boy has no claim to it…the old man has every right to sell it…but if its been passed from generation to generation then it has to remain in the family

This is a country wide problem sahi watu Hawana do bana

Ukiona mzee anaharibu resources, tafuta zako na uzichunge, usikuje kuwa kama yeye.

6 Likes

Chief mbitika, sai land is very expensive, so kusomesha watoto is not enough, because, yes they will be employed, but some of this jobs, they will never be able to purchase large tracts of land for their children, hio akili ya boda wacha, mbwa ghasia!!

A good parent leaves inheritance for his children

2 Likes

Hii conversation inaniacha na swali moja: ukizalisha mwanamke ulete watoto kwa hii dunia, nia yako ni gani? Wateseke au? Because even in nature (what some here refer to as wild) parents ensure their young ones get the best chance to survive even at the expense of their (parents’) life.

Mmeingiwa na roho ya tamaa na uchoyo sana. Ukizeeka, bakisha mali kidogo ya kula, ingine patia watoto.

5 Likes

Wewe unakaa MTU useless ambaye alipelekwa shule na mzazi na bado you expect him to die soon so that you inherit whatever he leaves behind. Mume bwege! I have never lost sleep thinking what I am going to inherit from my folks.

Kumwaga ndani niskie utamu

Very forward thinking.

Wewe umeforward thinking yako babu yako aliwaachia nini

ardhi ni ya mzee. mtoto ghassia aende afanye kazi anunue yake.

Mzee, uza hilo shamba. Pesa utakazo pata fanya nazo utakalo.

Inherited land should never be sold and should be passed generation to the next till the return of Jesus.

Usitake kujua mdau. Wewe tosheka kuwa babu yangu (RIP) na baba yangu (bado ako hai) wamenikabidhi mali ya kutosha ambayo nimeiongeza na wakati watoto wangu watakapo fika umri, pia mimi nitawakabidhi.

Utawezana?