If ur wife is a housewife u have failed at life. NO APOLOGIES!

Hehehe huyu anasema nini
Sasa Kama mke ni stay at home mum who Runs several businesses at home smdh

stay at home mums are just LAZY WHORES who cant fathom working hard to get paid ata ufungulie yeye biashara itaanguka na record of 180 days that one I promise…one mistake you should never make as a man is to marry a jobless/Broke woman utatii ata pesa ya suruali, chumvi, tissue, always etc ni wewe utatoa na hao alpha males wa KTALK hawa wezi kuambia ukweli when it is time to pay school fees etc ndio utatii…while your peers will be making strides like @Agwambo patronizing a Brothel at 8 am on a tuesday wewe utakuwa una kunwa kichwa utatoa wapi pesa…a broke woman also has her family which at times also need money and ni wewe alpha male utatoa hadi ukonde ajabu

I dont agree with calling them lazy whores lakini everybody should work And should equally contribute to the household be it kama ni pesa ama household chores.

Xactly

Caretaker heshimu familia za watu bana

Now imagine double revenue streams, she may not give you the money but her not asking from you is good enough. Nikiwa high school there was a Histo teacher that drove a Masidis E350 to school every day. Minus the fuel that is like1k per day, she was making. By all means, she could stay home but she made salon, food, bra money while the husband took care of the bigger sums.

Anyway, kila couple na what works for them. Hii ni theory tu, practicals on the ground is what matters.

wenye wamelipa ata nimewasilimia

Sioi!

Peasant in Chief

Caretaker amekasirika
[ATTACH=full]336662[/ATTACH]

Billionaire kama mimi bibi anafanya atakavyo sio kupelekea corporate bosses kuma akipewa ‘instructions’

very simple logic a broke jobless woman without a job is easier to handle and more submissive than one with a job or business.Men have empowered their wives by taking them to university or opening businesses with a lot of money.It has ended in tears for them.A woman with her own money a good job or business faces greater difficulty getting a man to marry her compared to a broke jobless illiterate one.

Mwanaume ni kujisimamia na kujipanga…as in pursue your purpose whether married or single

When I shall take marital advice from a person who investigates his uncle’s mbotch, I shall get a divorce.

The biggest prostitute is a housewife. That’s an argument forwarded by a certain ancient group huko UK. Ati walichukia malanye wa madanguro simply because they wouldn’t allow the housewife to inflate the charges for her services. Now that statement is debatable but interesting to ponder.

When I spell mbotch instead of mboch…

Nitahama KTALK and go to kajiado look for atwoli, raira, nyachae, gen. Mohamud na wazee wenzangu

Let me understand you clearly.

1. Shida yako ni kutolipa rent ama shida yako ni housewives?

2. If by any unfortunate chance shida yako ni housewives, are you speaking about your wife au bibi za watu wengine?

3. If you are speaking about bibi za watu wengine, how they decide to live their lives inakuhusu aje?

4. Ikiwa haikuhusu, sasa tuseme wewe ni caretaker au mama wa plot wa kusambaza muchene?

These silly men complaining about pesa ya chumvi na bra lol!! That is the burden of being head of the house, provider of leadership and resource provision. She on the other hand is the main Caretaker of home and children including you. Understand what marriage entails including your responsibilities as a man, si kupayuka ignorance.
A better way is to let the wife nurse the kids for a coupl of years then return to the workforce when kids join primary school. This works when she’s young and gets back to the workforce by the time she’s 30. Before then, she’s a stay at home mum and you provide pesa ya chumvi na bra. When she goes back to work, the main point of her not to provide a secondary income but working is to pass time and be independent kidogo. Empower your wife at your own peril.

Trudat. Oh so true. When I announced to all and sundry in my family and close circles that I am putting my career on hold…boy you would have thought it was the armageddon around here:D. I knew what I was signing up for and am now ready to pick the baton and run with it next year. However, I struggled v much initially. House wifery is not for all especially if you like your financial independence and not gimmie gimmie gimmie 24/7. No money coming into my account? hehehe that was a joke. Hubby gives us everything we need and more …but I still advocate that a woman wherever possible should have some income or finances of her own. A man can walk out on you and the kids anytime…ole wako ikiwa hauna hata ndururu in your name.

Ya… you are the kind of men that makes us want to empower ourselves before saying I do.