If ur wife is a housewife u have failed at life. NO APOLOGIES!

Leo kuna watu hawajalipa rent so nawatishia kufunga manyumba. Suprisingly all the people who have not paid their wives hushinda mtaani… In the name of kulea. Get a goddamn househelp u bum! Enda tafuta kazi.

Now if they had handled their rent singeanza matusi. But kaa we ni suferer usioe dame suferer in the name of i want peace when i get home. Oa dame mwenye ikifika time ya kulipa rent anatoa nusu na wewe get ready to bendover na uoshe nyumba once in a while! Alpha male wachia ktalk!

It cant be that hard to get a good wife. Can it?

No.

Caretaker tulia

No it ain’t…lakini ngonja wanacome wakwama hapo Mai Mahiu kwa jam. Marry 18-24y/o doolas bila job, yep those ones. They make v good submissive obedient wives they say. I don’t want to take the liberties and tag a few folk here but wajitokeze.
I don’t know how many times I shall post that a woman in a marriage needs to have her own income. Hata kama ni ya kukuwa Mama Nguo…hata kibandaski, farming…

At least bring in some cheese woman…a marriage with shudren should run on 2 incomes and nobody can convince me otherwise…

wyf akitoka aende job au biz, difference ya yeye na malaya sioni

Wahh caretaker kupiga kifua!!! Zingekua zako tungepumua Hii Nairobi. Ningekua naishi kwa izo rental zako ufunge ndo ungejua ujui

Shida ya peasant…
Ploti ya watu watatu inakufanya ulie?
Si uweke agent ndio tukuamini…

sawasawa alpha male.
but ur peers wakioa dame or similar/ more caliber ujue utawachwa nyuma financially

Yy ni Agent kaka

I’m not the marrying type, but if I was I would 100 % prefer someone who can concentrate 100 % on raising a family than someone to bring more money to the home. Bringing children up is no easy task.

Rizki si mimi najiandikia

Poteleeni mbali! Kuna stay@home moms wengine huwa na baraka sana. The moment you marry them njia zako ki finance hufunguka zenyewe. Unapatanga mapromotions, business deals huja kwa wingi tu sana. So usiwadharau, wewe kama ulishindwa na maisha kaa pole pole bwana!

Unafikiria kama kuku. If the only problem with stay-at-home wife arrangement ni pesa, basi si utafute pesa yenyewe kwa wingi like many people that i know. Another thing is also hujaoa so this discussion is irrelevant.

Thank you.Yeye kama hana pesa doesn’t mean pia kila mtu hana…75% of marriages hapa kenya ni man ndio breadwinner pekee, na zinawork.

Usifikirie Tuesday haitafika

Its 2020 hii story ya concentrate and not multitask and diversify is what is wrong with 3rd world kenya
housewife/ single mom = disgrace and shame

i want my rent money

[ATTACH=full]336645[/ATTACH]

So what happens when the kids go to school and consequently grow up and leave home? the woman vegetates into her old age since her ‘career’ that is raising the kids has vaped into oblivion. Talking from one in the situation, a woman needs her own small income. And when a dude knows that, he respects you more coz he knows a woman can step in when things are thick.

Coz let us be honest these men thumping their chests here will get tired of paying for each and every thing. They then use this as an excuse to roam…atee nini mmkesa kwa nyumba?

A modern educated woman should never agree kuingia hiyo box. A woman could be bringing in a quarter of the household budget and that is what matters. And she retains her dignity.

Hii energy huyu mwoman ako nayo hapa ka angeitumia poa si angejua kuosha kuumer by now

Once watoto wako raised she can retire and do whatever she wants as a retiree.
Anyway, hii ilikua tu 2 cents.

You are joking. ‘Capture’ one’s career after raising kids…for 18 years? So what was the point of going to school after all? remember I said it does not matter what she does but she needs to do something when the kids are in school…
Been out of work for two years only and things have progressed sana, will need to play lots of catch up next year nikirudi…am excited.

Hata nimeenda …

Fuck off nigga