IMAGES OF NASA/NRM DESTRUCTIONS

Mimi bado niko hapa nashangaa. These boulders would even be too heavy for earthmovers
[ATTACH=full]135121[/ATTACH]

Where they have felled concrete electric posts wanafaa waache hivo kama two months watu waishi kwa giza. Hio SGR sioni haja ya kupeleka kisumu. Those billions will be money down the drain

On a serious note would the structures on the SGR be safe at all at this rate? It should be re-routed for security reasons!

Wakikasirishwa kidogo watang’oa reli na kuchoma station. Wacha ipitie Nakuru- Baringo- Uasin Gishu, UG itupate border ya Trans Nzoia.

This is what one Korean called primitive energy in kenya

It would be very stupid of Uhuruto government to take it to Kisumu

And here are some preparing for a field day tomorrow…Stupid boys… Anyhow, it’s their funeral may they meet the worst force ever and anyone who’ll survive live to preach peace and sense to fellow idiots forever from what he’ll have seen.

What’s this they are making??

[ATTACH=full]135127[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135129[/ATTACH]

Maybe slingshots King David style. But I really hope it’s a sisal weaving community project.

Hoping it’s not what I think and it’s like an old pic of a self help group. If it is, then they’re productive in the wrong time and wrong ways; but complacent and even retrogressive when needed to be proactive and to positively improve their lives. Sometimes the devil doesn’t even need to send an adversary in your life cause you’re doing all the work for him; even giving him ideas on how to do it.

Honestly are there no Christian leaders in Nyanza this spirit of defiance…

That is if they have brains at all…

The Christian leaders have said no elections will be held.

Hizo words sijawahi elewa zinamaanisha nini, so I just use them in whatever context, in the hope that one day I’ll get it right. For eksambo, mtu akinisumbua namwambia “Wacha kunitialala (sumbua) ama nikutibim (pige) kam ile ng’ombe ya Mathare” :D:D:D

Niaje @Swansea

Felt for officers sent to reinforce Luo Nyanza.

Kama hakuna ya kidero ,nadhif wa garissa etc hii ni meffi ile ya green kwanza kapake kwa polling stations

Tumengoja boycott sana munamwaga sisi tumwage mboga dismissal letters zipeanwe watu waamue protesting ikue full time job

Hehe undercover sweep, wachana na Luo American elite

Poa sana mzito. Enda Sangara upewe mbili kwa paybill yangu. :smiley:

Aren’t some people here the same who were advocating for brute force to be used on protesters? A human cannot go on a maiming or killing spree and still retain a sane mind, they will either be gutted and traumatized or simply undergo maladjustment and accept that it is a normal way of settling issues which they will end up exercising in their localities causing untold misery on innocent family members and community at large.

If I lived in any of the areas scheduled to vote tomorrow, I would buy food and come tomorrow I would keep my ass indoors. Kesho wapende wasipende, ballot zitafika kituo na uchaguzi unamalizika kesho. Any violence will be met with the full force of the law.