Immigrants are coming from "shit-hole" countries

But its the african themselves who do it in the end…everyone will take advantage of the weak…your own leaders sell you out and blame them for grasping the opportunities to progess themselves…This argument makes no sense of passing blame back to them…they will abuse any corrupt authority that african setup just as we abuse any corrupt institution that we utilize.So ask yaself why you still pick leaders like sonko and joho…why are resources not fully utilized…why do we try so much to oppress than understand and help in integrating different values of societies…we define african and kenya ideologies from history and leave it at that take no responsibility in pushing it forward…that is the laziness…the stupidity…the reluctance to take responsibility to forge a path…comfort zone dwelling …Our doom their open market
[ATTACH=full]150327[/ATTACH]

You are an African right? I hope in your day to day living you exercise all the good manners that a fully developed human being ought to because what I know is that you immigrants are the ones who have extended your bad manners to developed nations. Remember that you family that is here is also guilty of the shittyness Kenya is in. Also whether you like it or not you shall never and will never fit in that society ata uongee kizungu inatoka kwa maskio. African Americans don’t like you whites look at you with amusement…

But the funny part was him saying that Norwegians are the ones they should want…who gone leave Norway and stay in America if it ain about a hustle…leave sweden and finland …fuck even barbie land Swizzy and head to the so called land of the free…inaonekana PM was Norway alimbamba sana…wish he had a norwegian bish isntead of that plastic mail order bride
[ATTACH=full]150328[/ATTACH]

Another one passing the blame around…so quick to say look you or that…or over their but not me or us[ATTACH=full]150330[/ATTACH]

And its always Kenyan ladies who are quick to be dismissive their country na kwenye yuko anafungia watu nyanya kwa supermarket. They think that juu uko ulaya they have become sophisticated. The truth is that nothing substantive about them changes. Your IQ remains the same and your heritage remains the same.

I am not passing the blame but I cannot have an African with esteem issues akitukana Kenya. That is how white people approach African issues. Mimi mzungu akiongea vibaya about Kenya I remind them they have psychos hadi statehouse, I remind the of red indians and that they are also immigrants. Ujinga mzungu apelekee mamake

Wow if this energy was put in solving your problems instead of making such full of shit ideologies then maybe …just maybe …you won’t be a bitter dumb ass…your willing to talk down on your own rather than solve your problems…
[ATTACH=full]150331[/ATTACH]
well done …yeye ata improve wewe still be in the so called shit hole

You are…trump is right though …his words are uncouth …but the underlying truth is their… These countries are fucked…Kenya is fucked…i was their during elections saw first hand tribal lines being used as ideologies for leadership…witnessed first hand someone talk shit about me cuz of my tribe and the out come from the election…No white person came and told him to come to my office and talk shit about me and try and provoke something out of me…was called names not cuz of a white man called me that but a african nigga…so yeeah you passing the blame she is saying the truth…Kenyans need to stop with the west did this to us…Japan had two nukes on their front yard and they hard to shake it off…they still leave with the shame of what they have done to their neighbors…but do you still see them holding on to things that don’t matter…I hate how african feel entitled to shit cuz their ancestors went through shit cuz yall alive today…have never been brave nor willing to commit to change or growth

Magufuli who jails teenage mums and bans socialites from social media? Hata afadhali ungesema yule jamaa wa Botswana.

To be honest, if I’m an African leader I’ll be inspired to disapprove this shithole label by making my country opposite of what it’s being called. Instead utawaona these leaders doing the same shithole habits that trump is talking about hata baada ya kutukanwa. 2 countries in Africa that has no shithole habits:

1. Rwanda
  2. Botswana
    Wengine mujijazie

Kuna mwingine hapo fb alikuwa anaringia watu vile amepata citizenship ya Italy. Nikashangaa the lengths people go to to get validation from strangers on social media.

Niaje luoamerican? Usa was also run by a negro so also qualifies as shithole?

lol cultural diversity my ass. You mean reducing the per capita score cards

lol when was Africa “well functioning” if ever? Is FGM well functioning?

Rwanda is a shit hole. Don’t be fooled by Kigali, beyond that is typical rural poverty in that one man show state

truth be told,we are a failed continent,African Union would have sufficed but power hungry presidents and greedy politicians wouldn’t let it see the light of day.Now would be the best time to unite…scratch that,did i say failed continent? oh yeah,we are

Agreeably… Africa and its residents are shitty…those who cannot see any truth in trump words are entitled brats… The bitter bastard should develop their nation

hehehe,those are lame excuses…africans generally are ill manered na kutaka miteremko wakipata

So shit hole is lack of buildings or as you say rural???Africans had chiefdoms and fiefdoms way before the whites came with trickery and/or violence. But your colonised mind thinks that only what the white mans says is the truth or only way… If it is societies then they have to be like theirs (despite drupmf and americas being the largest violaters of human rights and excuters of the worst genocides), despite them turning blind eyes to their corruption and highlighting minor deficiencies ina society like theirs… Africans dont interfere with their economies/govts but on the contrary this shitturds are always interfering in African govts.
If white man says meaningless education… you follow
if whiteman says this is fashion…well girlciki can only think that they are right after brainwashing and being civilized in their culture from birth.
How can a slave err their master when they are not only enslaved in body but inn mind?
Pole sana mrembo

Wow…see now you are already wrong by the first statement…who said buildings means development…I don even know where to start here…funny enough Norway doesn’t have a lot of buildings…fuck they even call urban centers villages … with normal housing …gentrification is a very serious topic here but needless to say…you come out swinging with the idea of buildings as development…the ideas of the west=american ideals…you know europe hates americans…and Europe has different ideologies within itself…so you summed it all into what is american and say that someone is enslaved…did you actually do any research on you statements ama its what you get from the media streaming in you phone and tv…as I said laziness and enjoying the comfort zones your forefathers fought for…you are the slave…the one in the cave scared to look at the shadows…