Immigrants are coming from "shit-hole" countries

@mouraythee its been a while. Now your president has said this :

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said in the White House meeting with a bipartisan group of senators, the Washington Post reported, referring to African countries and Haiti."

just let you know that your mama and papa are still living in a SHITHOLE country as you are in heaven. Leta matusi sasa

Mwalimu haulali?

Trump = Magufuli

Trump found Americans hated world over, but, he will leave them hated and despised.

:D:D:DUncle Trump is right. Most countries run by blacks are shit hole countries, I’m sorry. o_OAfrica is a beautiful continent blessed with countless natural resources but the systems are shitty, period. We can pretend to be mad at POTUS but deep down we know the guy is right.
@mouraythee alienda wapi? The guy was a firebrand wah…miss him.

The problem with this insult is that he is looking for imports from Anglo-Saxon countries eg Austria, Norway, etc. What value addition do they add in terms of cultural adversity. Its like importing whites from the State of Maine. I met techies from some of these “shithole” countries who would add value to their Technology sectors and medical pharma fields as well as cultural adversity.

lamba na unyonye matako ya mzungu polepole meffi

we might be behind the rest but I would never call my motherland a shithole…some of you above are laughing at yourselves. MTU ameosha vyombo McDonald’s miaka tatu anaona sasa yeye no mzungu . what you don’t realise is trump is talking about you the shithole product and the anal sex you’ve have to endure for 6 years from old white men just to get by

uko sure ukipewa slices utadinda?

Kenyans really like chaos and illusion of democracy.

This is why they disdain visionary leadership with affinity for order like those of Magufuli the great.

Lets vote in more sonkos and make kenya more shitty as Trump says.

As for Magufuli, a leader needs to strengthen institutions to do their jobs. Not him trying to do all the work. Good intention but wrong methodology.

You mean create more institution like NTSA, EACC, IPOA, NCIC?

That’s escapism. So that when shit happens the leadership start telling us that hands are tied.

Media and evil society has truly poisoned population. They always spew this strong institution narrative without questioning the integrity, ideology and ability of people working in those institution. In
fact, they do a lot of loundry work on high ranking individual involved in professional malpractice.

You consider your country a shit hole? Highly disappointed, how can you reason like an inbred redneck. That comment by Trump really irked me, but you know, whatever he says resonates with his base. All immigrants are uneducated and their sole objective for immigrating to the US is to leech on taxpayers money. I thank Allah everyday for my decision to turn down that Green card, I’d rather have my family grow up in a shit hole like Kenya than in a society that is morally bankrupt.

No. Demand results from them. No need to create anything more. Permanently terminate the contracts of the leaders of those institutions when they do not perform. And bar them from holding any appointed office permanently. As is, those institutions have the capability to transform the nation. If given the chance.

Trump ako sawa africa pia lazima tutaweka musito Malema

Africans are not wanted anywhere that is the truth coz they are trouble…even poor India despise africans

WEST AFRICANS AND SOMALIS ndio umbwa zinaharibia mother africa jina

Wewe mzungu mwafrika…you easily forget that “they” are the ones who destroyed our well functional societies and continue to sponsor war and rebellion in shit hole countries for their gains. How noble? And because you so high up in their ass kissing them,i suppose you think by them doing that they are the "good"ones.

All these institutions perform what the Kenya police is supposes to be doing, talk about redundancy. I don’t see why a government official, misappropriating funds should be investigated by EACC.
Back in the days, akina kihika kimani and the likes of Ole tiptip, did time without all these fanancy bodies.

Lets stop with this blaming wazungus crap.The Chinese were messed up in every hole by every imperial power going but they rolled up their sleeves and took off.
We should now do this and even if someone " destroyed our well functional societies" are they still around to stop us rebuilding them.