Interesting times ahead - Jaymoh

I thank God since he has chosen me and i know how this will end.
Uotp and rwnbp prepare yourself for the big surprise

A rather stupid question when our security budget for the year 2016/2017 was USD 2.64 billion. I don’t have a solution, we train, arm and pay our security to prevent such acts of violence.

@Chifu remember what i told you? Enda ukalime

Vita inaanza soon.Matatu operators are the worst goons.Dont expect them to sit and watch their hustles go down like that.#Revenge will be there.

What are you suggesting the Government should do?

If our security apparatus do not wake up, this will spread to other parts of the country, hapo ndio tutajua hatujui. It takes just one extra life and the people snup.

Wacha kucatch mzito. Security are overwhelmed by stone throwing goons halafu wakikulishwa mbegu ni kesi. I know you have another solution in mind

Do you have to go?:frowning:

So the stone throwing goons were keeping the police busy early today when people were butchered in Kariobangi?

Just say dialogue Moderator, kwani unaogopa kusema hivyo, Babuon should be appeased

And the aggressors will be blameless, with the security being blamed for usingizi. Kwani watu hawajui it’s wrong to kill or burn others’ properties??

if need arises,

his battlefield is mkz. hakuna mahali anaenda.

:D:D:D:D:D
ouch.

kwetu raiya the ratio of civilian to police is 1:400 but a presidential material candidate has over 20 armed policemen…tafakari

Then what is point of having the security in the first place if people should know what is right and wrong? Please don’t engage in your endless juvenile arquements.

,God be my witness,kukiharibika sana nitaenda,lakini kama ni goons hizo serikali iko imara,

some arguments advanced are what the politicians want…start chaos and blame the security operators…matters of security needs all actors not the police only. you cannot terrorize your family then blame security team

wewe wacha where’s the wall around Central

what’s the threshold?