Interesting times ahead - Jaymoh

Security personnel ratio to the public is over 1:400, you expect police to man-mark every citizen? Halafu which idiot doesnt know it’s wrong to kill, rape, maim and burn?? This is akin to kupiga mtu ngumi halafu blaming the guy for not ducking and the guy next to him for not holding back your arm when you were punching

there are vicious people here, those who can’t walk away from trouble ,they face it head-on, from childhood it was only the hard way

We all know NASA is trying very much to force a civil war on Kenya to squeeze Raila into power.

Government is not asleep. Ngojeeni kesho SCOK iamue in favour of Uhuru. The opposition will not know what hit them.

Sometimes these things are known beforehand but allowed to go on ndio when serikali strikes like in the '82 failed coup, utaenda kulilia Kamiti peke yako.

if you are a NASA affiliate or mouth piece start denouncing NASA saa hii.

Expect many people going to self imposed exile very soon.

Empty threats, typical of this Government.

i am in complete agreement with this. Buttscratcher has only been seen in public twice since receiving his cert: The Late Korir’s funeral, na the Late Gov Gakuru.
He hasn’t interfered with anything and neither has William.
After the swearing in, i think the gloves will come off.
This time they won’t act before the whistle is blown.

Typical Phandomic remark. So non-committal and inexact that nobody could ever say you were expressing an opinion for JaKuon or the law-abiding side. Safe.

“Hio koti bandia isifanye makosa ku uphold the 26/10 election coz kuna watu tutajua hatujui.” reflected orengo as he stood behind raila who was addressing a crowd

Let them bring it on UOTP brigade ain’t scared of death.

I see the uotp brigade have now restarted the dialogue nonsense. Nefa efa! No rewarding rapist anarchists. Sets a very bad precedence . The choice right now should be btwn bondo and kamiti

I think you enjoy seeing people die and violence erupt in railas favour!!! People stealing, destroying and maiming others in your eyes are blameless because they have been sent by raila…and the police have to be blamed for that??? How does that logic work in your head…seriously???

What?! You want them to nullify?

my “sediments” exactly

@Budspencer pengine uedit ndio ujumbe ufike

the time destruction or wore death visits somebody close to you am sure you will have a different view…the time you meet with your perceived enemy ina refugee camp all that you will care is what to eat not whom you support politically

Don’t expect to get it from him. They speak from both sides of the mouth…and since Friday no one was saying anything other than that police stoned vehicles.

Here is their idea of de-marginalisation in action:

[ATTACH=full]140049[/ATTACH]

That ape just knifed a human being for bananas. IF a marksman on a bridge had blown off his thick head 5 steps later, you’d have heard about lives that matter.

Infact I burried a close family member some weeks ago as a result of this circus, no big deal coz at the end we shall all die.

You people you amaze me, you expect uhuru to do what?
You forget very fast. Kibaki was sworn in when his people were being butchered and even when he was exiting after 5 years all had not been resettled. It only tells you one thing: nobody gives a fuck about you, what matters to them is your one vote.

You dont have full info on the crimes in kariobangi. Police need time and space to get to the bottom of the crime. By seeking to justify the actions of those who lashed out u provide them intellectual cover . That makes you no different.

:confused:

but this is what raila wants , chaos ,and jubilee will not give it to him.