Internet dating; ametoka saa hii... (Never again!)

Mathew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

chunga ka mchele in the name of funga macho tuombe… utapata ume lalia cimiti

kama hata hujapeana description ya mwoman…it seems iyo kitu ilikua imechapa viajabu :smiley:

Jamaa ameokoka

@Ruffneck naskia ulifunguliwa boot na @sludgist

How do you shift gears from a strict biblical lecture to bedminton omwami?

Pole kwa roughneck if it was involuntary. Na wewe ulijuaje, ama we ni accomplice was Sludgist?

Kwani alikua wa jehovah witness amejidisguise kama date.

Endelea na story bana

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wewe tishwa na bible na vile Iguana4 ama sijui ni Meria alinyandua mkorino in full gear.mimi Natafuta nun msupa

Hata Kadunga itaombewa

Uko na uchokos leo :D:D

:D:D:D:D, Singizi alipotea, I am just trolling.

Words only . All women are the same hata minji minji…just words is all you have to take a heart

Yeye si wa Jehovah’s Witness? (JW)

muteso niaje

Musinde unanichokoza

@KaBuda kuja umalize hekaya meffi…ama alikukata makagari?

Once had a double date with some friend, tukatayarisha, those days a desktop in the house meant you have made it in life. Tukaweka playlist with some gospel and secular music mixed. Madem wakafika we had a meal and then my friend akaweka wimbo. Secular music as we were chatting, kiasi a gospel song came on dem wa beshte yangu akaanguka to her knees and raised both her hands and started singing along. The song ended dem akaanza maombi. Whispered to my chick tukatoka went to my place reached the proverbial, twice then tukarudi to my friends. Tulipata amefunguliwa biblia anasomewa.