Is it depression?

Kijana wacha kuskiza watu online and go see a professional, then decide whether what problem you get diagnosed with requires medication, you can discuss all your reservations with the doctor, ukiskiza watu hapa utapotea.

Number 1. call this helpline soonest you can. Befrienders Helpline: +254 722 178 177

Depression is a widespread condition, affecting millions of people, Christians and non-Christians alike. Those suffering from depression can experience intense feelings of sadness, anger, hopelessness, fatigue, and a variety of other symptoms. They may begin to feel useless and even suicidal, losing interest in things and people that they once enjoyed. Depression is often triggered by life circumstances, such as a loss of job, death of a loved one, divorce, or psychological problems such as abuse or low self-esteem.
The Bible tells us to be filled with joy and praise (Philippians 4:4; Romans 15:11), so God apparently intends for us all to live joyful lives. This is not easy for someone suffering from situational depression, but it can be remedied through God’s gifts of prayer, Bible study and application, support groups, fellowship among believers, confession, forgiveness, and counseling. We must make the conscious effort to not be absorbed in ourselves, but to turn our efforts outward. Feelings of depression can often be solved when those suffering with depression move the focus from themselves to Christ and others.

Clinical depression is a physical condition that must be diagnosed by a physician. It may not be caused by unfortunate life circumstances, nor can the symptoms be alleviated by one’s own will. Contrary to what some in the Christian community believe, clinical depression is not always caused by sin. Depression can sometimes be caused by a physical disorder that needs to be treated with medication and/or counseling. Of course, God is able to cure any disease or disorder. However, in some cases, seeing a doctor for depression is no different than seeing a doctor for an injury.

There are some things that those who suffer from depression can do to alleviate their anxiety. They should make sure that they are staying in the Word, even when they do not feel like it. Emotions can lead us astray, but God’s Word stands firm and unchanging. We must maintain strong faith in God and hold even more tightly to Him when we undergo trials and temptations. The Bible tells us that God will never allow temptations into our lives that are too much for us to handle (1 Corinthians 10:13). Although being depressed is not a sin, one is still accountable for the response to the affliction, including getting the professional help that is needed. “Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that confess his name” (Hebrews 13:15).

I’ll go to the faculty and look for her and seek help

All the best.

Get yourself a girl and get busy, maisha inataka watu serious.

It’s a mental health issue.visit psychiatrist asap.

@Fahad Sahab in which county are you? Are you in a public or private university? Call the number @Trojanex has provided. If in Nairobi and close to town, walk in to Kenyatta Youth Centre as advised by @Dyson.

Before going to the Dean, approach the student’s counsellor if your school has one. They may be old and quite judgy but if yours is sensible, they’ll provide invaluable feedback and guidance.

Also, I could invite you to some mental Health Zooms.

I thought kenyatalk was basically about Kenyans(about the country)-anyway am in the 254…am in KU main campus… which dept exactly do I have to see what about student affairs what do they deal with, I’ve never known… I think campus help would do me good coz I’d be so happy having resumed studies manze really want to graduate it’ll bring such Joy then some villagers can help me secure a job then perhaps

Depression ni ugonjwa ya first world country na wadosi

Umerogwa ndio usimalize while, usumbukie hii Nairobi maisha yako yote. Wacha ushenzi, enda maliza shule then talk about depression when you have that degree. Education is so much underestimated nowadays

You are normal, in fact everything you are going through is part of growing up. I would only encourage you not to relent on the academic front or do anything that has irreversible consequences. Hang in there bud! It will get better, I promise.

Hii yako inaitwa quarter-life crisis.

Conspiring to commit suicide makes you liable to imprisonment for 3 to 14 years. Jifikishe stenje ya kwenu kabla ukujiwe na mkono mrefu wa sheria. We are conducting a citizen arrest, you are now under citizen arrest, resisting is futile

[ATTACH=full]369953[/ATTACH]

Huyo mwambie ashone mifuko. His money must be falling out of his pockets.

Ender Students Center, KU Health centre ama tafuta ofisi ya Kathungu (Dr.)

The first step in to acknowledge that you are not alright and your perception of the world around you is not true. Also know what you feel is not permanent and it will wear off with a change of mind. Strive to live right not just to graduate, seek who you really are without graduation certificates and friends. The solution is not in mingling with friends nor graduation, it is in changing your mindset. You have a purpose in this life and it is not all about you, many will depend on you in the future you are being prepared for. It is not by chance that you are persuing that degree, that which you think was a mistake is actually a lesson. So stand up and decide to do the right thing, ask yourself what you need to do now to start moving forward…and do it.

Ndio unamaliza college, that means uko between 23yrs-25yrs. Hapo depression itakucharaza mpaka ujue. You are no longer a child so your transitioning and you feel like a failure or not man enough. You still don’t know how to operate as an adult nowonder your anxiety. Uko kwa quarter life crisis but itaisha tu ni temporary. It could be also that you are broke so relax, things will be okay in the near future.

Academic burn out perhaps. It happens.

jesus can give you hope and a better life

Kwanza hizo Alpeza(xanax) highly addictive