Is there any hope?

YEAH Some people know me on a personal level here…anyway, I’ll share mine in a moment

1 Like

Wacha tuvute kiti moto tupate uhondo.

Naenda kununua popcorns na coke… this should be interesting…

hot is relative, tupe picha

1 Like

kwani wewe ni infotrack?

hehehe @Mwenyewe kuna watu wa kuanika picha lakini sio kila mtu depends on the level of respect one has for them

hawa wanawake hawataki kuongea…atleast waseme kitu kitu

weka ya mgongo wake basi…sitaki sura

I will trade your request with that of that chic I met in Coast, huyo nitakupa mbisha zake

1 Like

Sometime its hard to share personal experience but I guess its good for educating the masses. Anyways I once tried a come we stay arrangement with a certain hot chick kama @Unicorn hivi, trust me sikutoboa coz of her being too possesive. Ilibidi asonge mbele and I nibaki single and free to fcuk whoever amejipa bila kuuliswa maswali

:D:D its very difficult to keep a man and his hands apart

3 Likes

u mean u have to katia your hands before you nini:D:D:D?

1 Like

Mikono ilianza vita.

I have been engaged for the last six month, we live together so far so good cannot complain.

3 Likes

WRONG!!! I am goddamn pretty by anyone’s standards…weighing 52kgs, 5’1, light skin, 34B,got a tight waist and a bum to die for!! A tight body… AT 30+years…But all that, doesn’t define a beautiful woman! A woman who speaks to your soul and heart, brings balance to your life, complements and supports you with zero expectations or reward is a beautiful woman.

All hope is not lost! Happily married 8years and counting…

Remember; Law of attraction applies…If you package yourself as a good man you’ll attract a good woman.

5 Likes

Thanks @Tris for sharing. …how did you enter his box And or meet?

Thanks for sharing. …ave always pictured you as one loud mouthed bitch :slight_smile: but now I know better…

1 Like

What do you mean being too possessive.? And is she now married?

We met in 2009, both we were in UON parklands. We actually met in the computer lab for the first time, we later became pals.
In 2010 is when we started dating

Hehe, na ninyi wote ni burare tu sana mchidwe

1 Like