Is there any hope?

You know the insecurity part of women, can never trust their man when he is out there on his own. I step into a pub with my buddies kidogo kidogo she’s there na tu silly excuses ati I just wanted to make sure you are ok. Didnt bother cheking if she finally got married but if she finally did then the husband must be one very sad man

Cool. Kwani you guys are agemates? And does both boy and girl being the same age really work?

Yeah we are, ours is working all that matter is respect, I respect him for who he is and not for his age, love and respect is what that keeps us moving despite all challenges we face

2 Likes

Owesome, you are a darling for sharing this. One thing you have mentioned though is respect…and just like you put it, respect comes before love, if there is no respect btwn the two, then love can never be called love.

@ol monk HII AVATOR YA @Tris NI OFFENSIVE TO ME AS A BUKUS ELDER SINCE WAMAMA NA WASICHANA YAFAA WAKAE JIKONI NA WASITUSI WATU

1 Like

Just as there r are good men ,there r good girls …who are respectful and submissive bt they are a bit hard to get since they are not allover. . so package urself well and posses the characters tht u want to attract. . for me my best rship in when i

Just as there r are good men ,there r good girls …who are respectful and submissive bt they are a bit hard to get since they are not allover. . so package urself well and posses the characters tht u want to attract. . for me my best rships is when the guy was my friend

Don’t take everything seriously especially an avatar

Woe onto you if you marry a lady who’s the same age or slightly older than you. Nakwambia boy wangu flani alifanya hio blunder at first it was ok as they were both 26 and both were looking relatively young. Lakini five years down the road and two kids to boot, jamaa anakaa ni kama anatembea na mathake or his aunt… He looks so young compared to the wife Hehehe… I once overhead the wifey complaining he doesn’t like to go out with her as much as they used to Hehe… But this does not apply to all ladies, as some know how to maintain their looks and also their genes favor them. But kuna wale wakisha olewa wazae mtu anakula tu kama nguruwe ! Bila exercise, you look at the wedding photos and five years down the line there’s a very big difference. Mtu tumbo ni kama drum ya busaa, miguu zimenona mpaka zimeshikana nkt! Hapo unapata bwana anawachia fetish lovers kama @uwesmake to continue the job while he rushes to young nubile college chicks
@Female Perspective 5.1"? Are you a midget??

1 Like

Hiyo ya age ni ukweli . . .

so we settle down with ladies who are (x-10) yrs, whereby X is my age; OK

1 Like

Correct. When you are fourty, at least bado uko na manyanga kwa nyumba. My friend kuna madem wakifika fourty wamejiwachilia kabisaa @Purr_27, what happens? Is it the genes or childbearing takes its toll? Coz you can meet alot of men in their fourties still in good shape and can even walk side by side with a 20yo girl but ladies, apana .

So how does this work?. Your best relationship is the one with a guy in the friendzone area???

No bt a guy who was ur pal first…before ma romance

Thank you.

I slept off jana. Anyway, here’s my story… Met my guy when I was around 19 dated for three months and got married… Everyone thought we were crazy for getting married after a very short time but it all felt right so we went ahead. I think the first year of marriage is the hardest coz everyone is used to live their lives by their own terms and now you have this person living with you day in day out. If you learn how to handle each other during the first year then you’re on for a good start… Learn to respect each other and their space and when to and not to push each other’s buttons(( enough of aunt Tabby,back to my story)
So, down two years with him then on this day he went for his training and never came back. That was one the hardest point of my life. Being pregnant and loosing my husband in a far away land-- We were on one side of the globe and our home base was on the other…Anyway, i pulled it through. Relationship wise, most people including my mum tell me to find someone . I’m not quite sure if I’m ready to move on coz if I meet a potential suitor I have the tendency of comparing them with my late hubby and I end up doing a ghosty on them.

4 Likes

I went through 6 years (not months) of pure bliss before the fights started. Enjoy while it lasts.

1 Like

watu sijui wako ivi ivi as long as watu wanaquench thirst hawana shida

Six years down the road and we are still darlings.
We are age mates and have 2 kids na bado amesimama and look younger than big papa by far…

3 Likes