Is this for real? First class honours but jobless?

Maybe he is yet to sit for Actuarial exams to fully Qualify as an Actuary.I went to the same sch as this guy and he was worshipped ile mbaya cz he helped so many other students to succeed kimasomo.There was a rumour at that time that had he not scored a B+ in english yeye ndo angekuwa No.1 Nationally.He was also index 1 waah

Shyet…na kwa hao wote alisaidia hakuna ata mmoja amekam through? Hii dunia ina mambo bana.

Outliers. Not the norm.

Kweli kabisa. Some people think Bill Gates was a kajamaa wa mtaa tu hivi. His parents were Excecutive in IBM and Banker. He was smart AND ALSO had inside information and mentorship.

Punguza pang’ang’a, obviously he applied to insurance companies. I’m sure alipea huyo reporter list ya companies mingi zenye ame-apply but akaona aweke hio part ya CBK.

IRA offers some scholarships and full employment. IRA “hires” for RBA. If you had an A (plain) in highschool and a first class hounors in your Barcherlo’s, your prospects of being selected are high. You must also have made sabstantial progress in the “papers”. Cass school of business is a “partner” and comes in handy.

True, but my point here was to de-emphasize the obsession with papers.

IRA lazima u have a minimum of 5 Actuarial papers which the guy doesn’t seem to have otherwise hangekosa kazi this long

Our time was 6. Are they now 5? I will check tho’.

university in kenya is a scam

Also u must have graduated not more than 3 years before at the time of application

Aje?

Not really. Just go there and get a skill you can trade for money. If you get me

They should talk to sonko amtafutie kakitu

Now tommorow most likely a company or government entity will pull a PR stunt and offer the guy a job.and we will forget that he embodies many more graduates out there.we need a permanent strategies that will transform the entire education sector

If you attend a kenyan university with the sole hopes of striking it big from your certs, then u will be in for a RUDE SHOCK. Go to campus to network, learn a specific set of unique skills/ideas and your degree will just be a bonus which u can cash in or not. I made my first $10,000 at 3rd year at 22/23 and have never looked back since then. Watu waache kutumia akili kama kofia bana

Umewatch video ama ni kelele tu? Amepeana example moja tu ya CBK, obviously he gave more but the reporter chose to mention this one. It’s not feasible that he’s only applied for that one CBK job, common sense.

Universities , churches and government institutions are all about making money …

Unfortunately this info isn’t available to everyone. There are people who seriously believe their credentials will open doors. Maybe it works in developed countries, lakini huku ni kubahatisha.

Nimewatch news gathee. All I heard were auditing firms specifically Deloitte, PWC, investment firm Cytonn and CBK. Hakuna insurance hapo.