it has been hard

Talk to @Purr_27 she is an expert in that…

1 Like

do us all a favor kata hio transformer we cant afford another you on this earth that God so loved

name your price i will arrage your meeting

GET YOUR PENIS SPLICED SO THAT YOU BECOME WHAT YOU REALLY ARE: A MAN-GINA.

8 Likes

HAHAHA…

There is a policy that was taught to me by my uncle… he told my older brother we as a family can not pay dowery for a woman before we see her products . Thought it was a bit harsh but i now see the sense in it you dont pay a bride price. Sasa wewe hata hujaonja na unanunulia mwoman kila kitu kwa nyumba? Utapata siku moja akitombewa kwa bed ulinunua na hujawai hata kalia wacha kuilalia.

1 Like

It seems like in this village no man has ever been played by a woman nimekubali matusi yote being a dumb ass sasa mkinitukana inawasaidia aje?

son concentrate on finding a new job izo vitu unaonaga kwa movie ati kinapping :smiley: :smiley: wachana nazo plis.

10 Likes

Thank you for a brotherly advice I really appreciate

Pole. Don’t trust people too much and most importantly don’t ever invest so much money in some girl you are not married to. Otherwise act like the Christian you say you are even though it hurts. She will regret it, believe me.

2 Likes

kidnapping is doing shit about it

1 Like

Mimi nimekosa matusi yako…???

Pole saya. I never knew there are good men like you around.
Forget about her. Wait for the day she will be back coz as a matter of fact, she will be back, then take your revenge slowly.

1 Like

That’s why I can never invest in a woman I am not committed to( wife, mother to my kids) or related to ie sister, mother etc. I can only help her using my skills eg how to progress her biashara or connections in for instance getting a job or a deal. Lakini investing my money ati I take her through her Masters, furnish her house or start a business for her. I kent. Pea yeye mimba kwanza halafu you can discuss it later knowing that hata pesa zako zikikunywa maji, u have some beneficiary in the kid.

6 Likes

they are not cruel you are the one who has a mental condition!

5 Likes

Man you can’t understand how costly a betrayal can be

Man you can’t understand how costly a betrayal can be

I understand but always expect the worst from people you interact with lakini wewe jamaa unaweza aje furnish nyumba na hujachimba migodi? are you the pope?

4 Likes

nunua ngwati wacha kelele…establish your intention from day one…:smiley:

1 Like

never invest in a woman who is not your wife or hasnt given birth to your child. Never trust a woman apart from your mother. Mambo ya kuwa good christian ati unangoja sex after marriage ilipitwa na wakati babaa. For now concentrate on looking for another job. you will get and she will regret it. Mambo ya kidnapping and revenge wacha.

NB: Ushawahi kuwa jela ukaambiwa ‘‘hapa hakuna mama yako?’’ eeehh hivyo ndo hii kijiji iko pia. Matusi lazima utapewa

2 Likes