it has been hard

umechengwa brathe, tafuta kazi uspoil the next one pia.

1 Like

Keti pale mukristo ā†’ā†’ā†’ā†’ā†’ā†’ā†’ā†’ā†’

6 Likes

boss fanya hivi saka job.This is a lesson all men have learnt(am pretty sure hutawai rudia) na wenye hawajashika bado wanafundishwa.Hii dunia hakuna cha free kwa kupewa ama kupeana.look on the bright side yea yours is a bit harsh but it could have been worse if you married her. sa enda tafuta kazi.
ā€¦na ukilemewa enda apo amar tafuta mwenye anafuanana na yeye enda mkidnap kwa room na umfunze adabu

3 Likes

arudi aje, all she knows is this guyā€™s dick canā€™t rise. Kwanza wacha apewe long dick na Tyrone ajue vile shtiki ni tamu, hakuna kurudi

8 Likes

Ita

Ita

Dont call her a bitch. You are the bitch. The mitch

Huyu Ni bro wa anonymous360

1 Like

Eish. Go and carry her house juu juu uiweke kwa backyard ya kwako. Next time donā€™t anything for such a person na humjui kwa undani, pun intended.

2 Likes

you know how trolls areā€¦by shitting all over you, we nurse our fragile and damaged egos and shore up our insecurities in our own and other villagerā€™s warped sense of reality.
by contriving to reduce your value we attempt to increase our ownā€¦
plus itā€™s fun coming up with elaborate insultsā€¦

if itā€™s true you think umepata a good man mpatie no. aku call akiwai wira. proof of the pudding is in the eating

Najua boy alichota furniture na some electronics alikuwa amenunulia dame baada ya kuburst the lady in a club amepigwa zile munju za ikiwa wangekuwa solo chuma ingekuwa ndani already

2 Likes

shut your di.ck holster you groveling wormā€¦
youā€™d think you were the first man on earth, that is our lot my friend.
best you can do is tend to your hurts but donā€™t nurse them.

Heheā€¦ati kidnap, she just used you coz you played an angel to herā€¦learn from ur mistake n move on, the next mwoman utaeka box, pick ur slices n leave the rest

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dacheni nicheke tu.unaeza aje kaa na mtu kama haujamtomba.fuuuuuck.na unambuiya assets.nugu hii

2 Likes

hate speechā€¦the clueless are everywhereā€¦

a girl we grew up together told me of how this agemate of ours would waste her time while on sunday afte strolls in the meadow. instead of ombaring akute vitu he would ask such mundane things as ā€œsasa ile milima ya pande ileā€¦na hii ya pande hii ingineā€¦ni gani iliumbwa kwanza?ā€ā€¦

7 Likes

Enyewe ushaambiwa makosa yako.
Wachana na yeye and move on. Lakini mwanamke lazima ā€¦ ama wacha tu

Pole kaka, reminds me of an ex in also was in in the process of investing on her (at least i bought he a tv set), then one day i wake up and decide to visit her in her house incognito and guess what, I knock on the door and a dude opens the door for me, the first question i get from him is ā€œhello, what can i do for you?ā€, i mumbled her name and he shouted to her " kune fulani anakuulizia kwa mlango", and he response was ā€œfukuza yeyeā€, this is one of the episodes i will only share in details with my grand children. Fast foward, 10 years later, the same girl traces me, gets my number and calls me, eti anataka nimpatie mimba, ati bado ako single, eti nimsamehe, eti alichengwa bla bla bla, ā€¦ just leave her and move on.

11 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Someone like this niccur needs a gal like @Female Perspective who will initiate everything.

1 Like

You should be referred to one Nefellete AKA kihiki understanding to jump start you

Point noted brother I will try to let it go

10 nil :D:D

1 Like