Its Never Too Late...

Am I? You read this on your own nobody coerced you bro

Not thing is impossible. Just pray to God for that and He will grant your wishes as long as u are genuine.

That was uncalled for

God is Just and He allows us to have what we want… Just like He allowed Saul to rule over Israel though He was not upright.
Therefore He allowed it to happen.

Okay. So leadership can be allowed by God, not necessarily because that’s who God chose for us but because of our own insistence and/or stubbornness… so also not necessarily approved by God, just us human beings.

1 Like

You must be new here.

Our issues are negligible when compared to people that take a man to be a God, think about it, the creator of multiple universes coming to earth to be killed by his creation, do you know how insignificant we are in this lowest universe??? Billions of planets exist, a large number of those have inhabitants, what makes earthlings so special that they get to kill God?? The thought of it is just laughable. I tell you a God that visited the toilet to do the natural, a God that ate food to satisfy his hunger, a God that slept at night… Those are what you call mental issues.

2 Likes

And btw, do you think he appreciated the craftsmanship of the cross; seeing that he was a trained carpenter? :smiley:

1 Like

That’s just cold :D:D:D

:eek:

hii ni fangi sasa.

“Ati who made this cross? Hii joint hakuiweka vizuri, inakaa kuniangusha. Na ata hamkungojea mbao zikauke, si ata mngetumia hardwood? Hii cross ni fake. Sisulumbiwi hapo.”

You can put it that way but if someone has failed many times, once given a chance they perform badly to serve as a lesson…
God may deny such a character forever from obtain what they wish since he/she could have major influence on the body of Christ (Church)

Maybe… Am I?

Yeah, ofcoz you can’t understand that since you have the list of what your God can or can’t do.
The reason as to why we call our God Almighty is because nothing is impossible to Him… Does that include taking Human form??? Yes… A big big Yes otherwise He will not be the Almighty…

In your teaching, you are told of your insignificance in the universe… Well, what you don’t realize is the simple fact that we are the special creation in all that… We were created to reflect the will of our God the Creator on Earth… But how can you get that when your god has no one that resembles him… Actually he is a funny looking guy that nothing can fit his description…

Our God is loving and Him coming to save us was due to that Love that never dries out.

Funny indeed.
He actually loved it and was looking forward to being on it…

Binadamu Wa kawaida angejam kama wewe… But He was full of grace and compassion so It was Fine with Him.
Huoni mpaka aliibeba na when the women started crying for Him akawaambia wajililie wao na wana wao.

It’s a free world one can believe a man just like you and me is God, others believe in the Spaghetti Flying Monster.

Yeah I saw that already… Someone was offering a prayer to some snack earlier on this thread!!
I thought you had the To do List of God and maybe you had read that He can’t take Human form… :wink:

Today is a great Day of Days in Land of America… Its a Historic day and a day of joy to the faithfuls of the Lord for His Faithfulness and for Remembering them and answering their prayers.

It may sound absurd and crazy to state that Trump is being used by God to help God’s people in that land and save them from the Enemy but that the Fact.
Its truly Amazing.

You have mental issues. If you don’t find the personality of your god shocking or appalling, you are tripping nigga. What makes you think that your version of god is the right one? Okay. The Koran says so. It’s the TRUTH. Mate you need help. Good luck with your heaven of orgies.

1 Like