It's not over yet NASA

All froth and no beer

2 Likes

Akombe is an employee of UNā€¦The UN is owned by George Soros and Democrats like obamaā€¦She was called to report to Newyork ASAPā€¦

Donā€™t say you were not told:

Hacking is a crime ! One thing Iā€™m happy with my friends from nyaza region are sleeping tired with monies in their pockets and I eat fish when I feel like.We canā€™t do without each other !

[MEDIA=twitter]898044316932866050[/MEDIA]

I see you know your CoR ā€¦sio kama yule Civil Sufferant @Fala 12 chokoraa

1 Like

Rao will not put His hands up and surrender, that he has made it clear He be going down with the ship.

It is all very well for us to keep shouting from rooftops about Form 34A, 34B, hacking, and computer generated blah!! That is only as far as it goes.
The petition shall be hinged on Section 83 of the Elections Act. ā€œNo election shall be declared to be void by reason of non-compliance with any written law relating to that election if it appears that the election was conducted in accordance with the principles laid down in the Constitution and in that written law or that the non-compliance did not affect the result of the electionā€

In sum then the evidence adduced does not affect the results as to impugne the declaration on the 50% plus one vote and 25% of the votes cast in over half of the Counties, no matter how glaring it is, it amounts to zilch. If however, all the aforementioned cacophony can move the Court to discount substantial compliance, that we shall surely go to another election within 60 days. The Standard of proof is very high!
NB: Mimi sio wakili, nimeokota hii huko kwa sukabagger.

3 Likes

This woman is an attention seeker

There is a reason you can not hold discourse with most Nasa supporters. Their thought process is so juvenile you would be forgiven to think they are trying to be sarcasticā€¦kumbe they really believe the shit they are spewing.

8 Likes

Is there a cover charge or is it just bring your own popcorn?

Decoy? OMG! Decoy? Decoy that led to the death of over 100 NASA supporters as ur team reported.
Did u have to sacrifice over 100 citizens?
SMDH
Anyway, RWNEEEBPORKā€¦

You guys should just have a paybill and raise Wanjigis moneyā€¦ Tuliweza ICC Hizi za kura ndo mnatuleteaā€¦ Nonsense

1 Like

Raila has decided that nasadiots will not die a single death but a double death. Sad

Battle ??yesā€¦but you are the ones who are fighting a losing a battleā€¦
Never will Raila see the ā€œNusu mkateā€ againā€¦!!

Yah that is true but the elections act cannot at the same time annul itself since its the same act that set the threshold that elections must be transmitted electronically both text and scans

why do you do this to yourselves. Hamjipendi? Cycle of heartbreaks fueled by euphoria of hope then reality. Mimi huhurumia Joshua sana. if my heart was broken that many timesā€¦ id go hang

What is the basis of results, transmission or physical forms? Nasa chasing shadows

100? Mia Moja? Imwe kibugu kibugu? Hare hare hare krishna? Did they multiply in death from 24, self-inflicted deaths?

So, asipeane slices just because somebody lost an election?