It's not over yet NASA

Thats why we have Lawyers and Judges…

The big question then is, “Did the failure to transmit the results electronically as prescribed affect the outcome of the elections?” Raila and co. will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that had the results been transmitted as prescribed, they would have won the elections, or that the failure affected the credibility of the elections to a point that you can not rightfully determine the winner.

Donge?

Slices anawezapeana anywhere, si lazima across the Atlantic:D:D

The reporting system was hosted at Amazon in the US. Add 3 hours to that timestamp.

100 wa Uganda? CEO wa KRCS alipeana about 17people

Hii maneno iliisha, just trying to remain relevant

Kina Muthama na Orengo walisema ni over 100…of course it can’t be but was trying to respond to the NASArite who was talking of violent protest as decoy. Their leaders talked of 100 bodies n was wondering why sacrifice lives trying to ‘shenga’ someone…

The results were transmitted electronically. the question will be, was there any huge discrepancies between the results on physical forms, the ones announced and the ones electronically transmitted? my opinion is that there was no major difference. Case dismissed, Bondo express checks in.

1 Like

Failure of transmission was blamed in 2013…SC recommended laws to be passed to guarantee this…IEBC flauted them anyway

Right, and the question is if the flauting (osungu.dll) affected the outcome of the election. If that can be proven, then the court may order a recount or fresh elections, otherwise… the court shall not redeem itself according to baba.

Case scenarios

If NASA go with the claims that the server at the national tallying center was hacked their goose will be cooked

They do have a solid case though because of the fact that the IEBC flouted some rules, like the failure to reconcile the transmitted results with the 34As and B forms, up until NASA raised concerns…

The mild yet questionable other reason might be the overall chest thumping decisions by most ROs to skip announcing the final tally at the constituency level citing that even if done, the results will not make any difference on the final tally.

Others are mild suspicious moves which are red flags and a cause for concern… Like Chebu trying to spell out results devoid of the signatures… It looked rushed like inducing labour yet the kid had not yet positioned themselves well in the birth canal.

This might look like minced meat to Ngatia and co but coupled with the human Rights apparent victimization, this is a war of three piece suits, jargon and a lot of adrenaline, judicial adrenaline. It’s going to be a bumpy ride…

Two things:
IEBC national tallying was not required to reconcile anything from form 34A. That was to be done at constituency level and finalized there. The Form 34B Built at constituency level is what Chebukati was to use to build form 34C and announce the results.

The results DECLARED at constituency level was to be final. Note the difference btn declaring and announcing.

Ni hayo tu…but wait a min…er…er…RWNEEEBPORK

1 Like

Raila is exactly where Jubilee wanted him to be. He is trying to offend but he has no defense!

Wewe Unafaa kuitwa wenye Sasa.

And whats your role?

Reconcile final results from constituency level? Unasema nini wewe?

observer kama wewe

When raila lost ulinyenyekea hapa kama paka imenyeshewa. Now that he’s gone to court n you think he has a chance you have gained some courage to be your original self. Its just some two weeks my fren urudi kwenye bahasha milele

Boss I have ZERO to loose…Actually I live deep inside uthamakistan in kiambu, I lost nothing and stand to gain nothing whichever way. I am a spectator like you, and better yet am shiney eye and have my own business for you dim eye to spend your money on

Its not over till the fat lady sings…ni nyinyi muamwe kama ni njoki ama mwilu