Itumbi na Diploma yake motoni

Swallowed the bait kitu gani , Justice Lenaola anadai the case to be in public. Itumbi atahara on TV. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4 Likes

So now u own the village?ur too dense to even pass a fail exam.bye bye boi.

Mkora numero tres anazua vitisho baridi tuā€¦

1 Like

And when presented with the nis call logs atasema nini?

2 Likes

All Iā€™m saying,which is a challenge for your room temperature IQ to fathom,is that I canā€™t engage you. Stick to liking posts,you were born for that. Enda ukunywe muratina pole pole halafu ukafuck ile nguruwe yako.

lenaola atajua korti sio ya mamake na kuna sheria,kule walikuwa menelik na sijui apartment gani itaanikwa waziwazi

But u already engaged me.!!!like I said ur dense.bye

Itumbi ni gutter press, hio story yake yote ni propaganda, Soma the third paragraph

[ATTACH=full]127397[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Rejoice in those few minutes. Now back to your kennel.

In a letter, through his lawyer Donald Kipkorir, Justice Lenaola has given Mr Itumbi three days to delete all the tweets and apologise to him, failure to which he has threatened to move to court.<----########Nimeona the word ā€œFailure toā€ ama nyinyi hamjasoma hapo.

1 Like

as a public officer his legal bills will be paid by you, the taxpayer.

will lenaola stand scrutiny when his life is laid bare including drunk driving?

1 Like

Gashui,he will not be a public officer after 26th becauseā€¦UOTP.

Heā€™s on his own. If there was anything worth charging Lenaola for the state machinery wouldā€™ve been on his case like crazy.

socialite lawyer na Lena hawajasikia kitu kinaitwa ā€œFair Commentā€?

you are privy to his PSC contract/terms of service?

A lawyer can write anythingā€¦using a lawyers letter to prove a case is dumb

1 Like

Qualified privilege is what Itumbi does not have. In this case heā€™ll have to prove that what is said is the truth. In some defamation cases the truth might be used as defense. Lakini even if he does,another kizungumkuti would be to explain how he acquired the phone records.

2 Likes

New State House Occupier,new people. Itā€™s called change of guard.

Si atabribe tu malaya kadhaa wa mlolongo waseme walikuwa na yeye hiyo usiku.

the way Phandom and Jim will explain acquiring IEBC server logs (my bad i am comparing oranges and applesā€¦)ā€¦might you know his clearance levels in respect to intra-government infor sharing?

3 Likes

Jana Itumbi alirusha mdomo pale Twitter,DBK will reduce this guy to the camera holder he is.

1 Like