Ivy's send-off.

Hehehe D minus material kama ngurumba @pamba ? Mnanimalisa hapa :smiley:

All said and done, our young people, especially the college going ages, need to be given real life lessons on how to have discipline and self control in their lives.

No one put a gun to his head, or in this case an axe, demanding him to send the alleged cash. Your kind should advise young boys ya kwamba ‘ukiachwa, achika!’

Sijataja mtu but if the shoe fits…well,:D:D

Naelewa

No one taught the girl to respect others’ property? I am not approving her being killed but someone needs to teach our college girls that if you are going to take a man’s money then you gotta sing when he calls the tune…
Conversely, there’s a young man doing time (7 years) at Kingong’o after he was fixed by the sugar mummy for “stealing” 259K from her supermarket. Apparently he would get appreciation for services rendered by cheque while he also served as supervisor in the mummy’s supermarket. When he got tired of the old possy and wanted out the woman spun the story that she would leave the young man signed cheques to pay suppliers (who leaves signed open cheques anyway?). Ben 10 did not have a lawyer to ask why the woman it took 11 months of cheques being cashed illegally for her to report the crimes.

So to your logic if a conman relieves u of money it should be ignored since no gun was put to the victims head.

Hii ni idea ya wale Uncles ama family friends viherere. They don’t want to contribute in terms of cash but want to be seen as such by overseeing/being in charge of paybill funds collections.
If you were to ask, this was an unnecessary measure really! Kuzika mtu should least drain a family’s finances.

Actually the man is not a D- material. He has a degree in I. T.

No matter the circumstances of her death, it’s quite painful

You’re not speaking like the grown woman you pretend to be. I do not in anyway condone Ivy’s death lakini playing with a person’s heart and money is not something to be taken lightly. Ivy played the game and lost.

Her death was horrible, but if it is true alikua anachezea huyo kijana, the she put that axe on her head. People walk around with invisible mental conditions na mtu akijaribu kucheza nao they should be ready to face the consequences.

I don’t think the man even thought about his actions otherwise he could have done it more carefully and gotten away with it.

Rubbish, utter nonsense!! No one forced the guy to send money, according to the media , she had returned his gifts and money

link please

I heard kwa news that the guy had transfered about 34k within a duration of one month. She would keep asking more money. But nothing justifies the killing he should just have left her. She also failed to see signs of madness and thought the guy is stupid or something. I know she would ask for money and laugh at him of how stupid he is. Another thing I had is that the guy knew one of her friends or collegemate who would keep the guy informed of her whereabouts.

Eeeeer where did you ‘had’ this juicy news?

They read/heard one with @Hot Chocolate! up there.

Wait one…Georgina will be back on line tomorrow. :smiley: Watakipata.

georgina ni fombe gani na wewe?

I’m aghast that you’re trying to justify or make sense out of this senseless murder. Even those who default on their loans don’t deserve death. Let alone an alleged gift because it’s all hearsay. Why couldn’t he sue her in court and demand his cash back? Who gave him the mandate to become her judge and executioner?
This discussion disgusts me. Human life is so extremely precious. That’s somebody’s child! Gashwin, don’t you have a daughter? Do you teach her how to sing to a psychopath’s tune?

:DGeorgina is Truman Capote who brings us nyus on high profile crimes in Kenya. She brought us a link from that Mum’s forum?? indicating that Ivy had infected the man with HIV. Walahi a few days later she went viral on esteemed journalist Digi for posting the same.

Ivy played a deadly game, one that probably she was used to playing, and lost this time round. Accept and move on. No man, even a mad one, wakes up one day and decides shoka lazima itembee leo.