Ivy's send-off.

Where were you when magistrate Omungala killed her husband? Sikusikia sauti yako Jamal alipouliwa na babes wake. Saa hii you are all over ovulating coz kunguru alirukishwa line ya kuimbiwa luwere x3. Fuck off.

No, No, madam, I have in no way justified the murder; Inf act I condemn it in the strongest terms. But to try to gloss over what led to the very unfortunate situation with the statement that the man should Kubali kuachika is most callous. A woman of loose morals who takes a man’s money then switches the phone on him should blame herself for the consequences.

*gloss :D:D
Nope never, ever. All that you’ve said about the owed money is innuendos and gossip.

I have a daughter. And I tell her not to go accepting men’s money.

Thanks for the correction.

stop answering rhetorical questions.:D:D

come on, get real , life is not a straight line, if you approach a lady ,she ignores your calls, not once but numerous times, tembeza kiatu , hata you don’t wait for the 3rd call to be ignored, you read the signs and move on to the next chic, only a sick maniac will stick to one person despite all the signs, even if someone “forgets” to call you back and only remembers you on Fridays, tembeza kiatu .You can’t force someone to like or be with you if they don’t want no matter how you try to impress them with money or gifts , kama iko ,iko na kama hakuna you read the signs and stop being narrow minded, wasichana ni wengi and you stick to your class or go lower never up.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Word!! Waambiwe that a no means no. Not maybe, not later. It means ujipe shughuli, it means she doesn’t want or need you. What a psycho! Sadly, there are many other insecure, hormonal boys who can’t deal with rejection.

Heard the deather one was a hiv spreader… mara cash eater. Mara merciless player … mara a cheat.
so many titles for one .
*sips warm coffee *

How did she say no and not return his money. And furthermore they had been in a relationship up until her death and that is why he was sending her money.

Why did a highly educated and socialized Ivy not report the matter and even provide the M-Pesa texts as evidence of his stalking. Simple, she knew that that would stop the stream of money she was getting from the guy. GREED.

The man did an awful thing because you can’t justify killing of such kind lakini Ivy pia alikua anacheza na waya ya stima. She’s no angel.

B+ wapi? Huyu alipewa leakage na bado hangepata A. That’s why he was so bitter. While his childhood crush got into Bush and later medical school, the nut could only get an IT degree.

my friend you are beginning to sound like makena.

acha ku reason kama inzi ya choo, did you actually read the story in the papers how the man would travel from thika to eldoret only to be ignored? which sensible man doesn’t know the signs of being ignored na kujipa shughuli? And there is never one sided relationship, so you should stop assuming you’re in a relationship since she accepted your gift, never assume it.

I’m a huge fan. Thanks for the compliment!

these younglings wa soap opera thinks life is a movie, they think life revolves around them, eti if someone doesn’t loves you back, you plot against them, too bad for them.The guy has virtually lost his functional life, I wish the death penalty was implemented in Kenya.

BETA MALES PROBLEMS ni mingi sana hii dunia! Chieth

Reports in say another student has been stabbed several times and is recovering in a coast hospital.

In the same Uni or not?

A coast univ. the assailant is a former boyfriend with whom they have a baby.