Jayden afungue Nairobi

Can never happen here…

Na watu hapa castigated Magafuli…

I think they shall ease restrictiins to keep folk from going mad. Then in like 1 month horror stories of deaths and infections will increase and people will call for resumption of lockdown and govt will oblige…gladly

We are still waiting for deaths from Tanzania but they are not coming.

We only know what the media say. Even in Kenya we only know what the media say. In my post above I have said we shall see and hear horror stories whether true or not sijasema. But hearing we shall hear. And our reaction will be based on what we hear. The floods killed 200+ Corona likely 150+ so far. Look at our reaction. Then it becomes obvious kuna shida. Until they achieve whatever it is they want. We shall remain in uncertain times.

So either way he is not going to win this one. Whichever decision the gava makes will always be wrong and more so because the people have no faith in them.

Still… unless we are not getting the right stats, African in general does not seem to have been hit hard by Rona.

In terms of re-opening schools here, think what makes it easy is the fact that most schools are day schools. Boarding schools are for elite and the creme de la creme. Although the parents are up in arms and against the re-opening.

I really don’t see the use of most of those boarding schools. Our teens are still going off the rails, fires, ‘stealing’ exams, gay af, on shosho media picking up all kinds of rubbish online, pre-mature sex with men 3 times their age…what is the point?

Anarchy must precede a new world order. After experiencing anarchy the human will crave order. And guess what? The plan exists. Very soon we shall all be governed like China…

Another 14days locked.

They’re known as covid-preneurs

Not China but a cabal of powerful tycoons led by the likes of Bill Gates, George Soros, Bill Clinton, Obama, The Pope etc

The model they are proposing is the China model. Strong state and focus on money.

Nation states will be destroyed. Religion as we know it will be restructured into a single world religion. Cashless trade will be the order of the day. All economies will be dependent on the World Bank. This will be the NWO

Magufuli took a gamble which was not informed by anything, so castigating such a move is normal…it is not wrong

Trump presided the 4th of July celebration without giving a damn. No social distancing, wearing of masks not observed as it should…that could see a spike in cases.

People will resist and there will be new heroes. Through the Internet, revolutions will spread. People will swing to action. What will the cabal do with the money that many people won’t have? Move to the moon and leave us in a ruined Earth? For every reaction there’s a reaction.

Weeh kali sana.

The people will try to resist but they won’t win the battle against the tyrants. They w eventually toe the line and live according to the NWO

That’s a complicated battle. It will be fought guerrilla style.

Not possible. It will be fought and won through coercion

How did uganda manage the disease? Nataka kufunguliwe ili niende duruma road, Luthuli avenue n.k kuna vitu natafuta