Jayden afungue Nairobi

They will implement this via disease(Plague is returning… And Rona is mutating) and WW3… after that devastation men will not resist. They will crave order… Safety… And our “saviours” have a solution waiting. New World Order. Look at how much they have achieved with a low mortality virus like Rona. Phase two will simply have deaths equivalent to the current number of infections. ie tens of millions. Watu watatii.

Atafungua tu. Then after some time watafunga tena

What difference will 6 days make?

Umalaya itakuuwa wewe

Who are they and how sure are they that they will succeed? I also wonder how sure they are that some scientists won’t come up with a cure or vaccine.

You fail to understand who advices here, it does not make sense to open the airspace and still have the ceasation of movement in place, does it mean that One can fly in from say, kisumu but another cannot drive all the way from kisumu?

We are well on our way towards achieving natural herd immunity…you have to look at the positive side, right?

Has immunity been confirmed for this corona?

If they start the domestic flights like the president said, itabidi nimepanda ndege to beat cessation. I can’t take it anymore. Am willing to pay whatever they want just so I can go home.

Sometimes I wonder if you’re speaking from a political or scientific point of view. Because it cannot be both.

Right now we’re We are fighting two wars; [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][SIZE=7]1. The virus, and 2. Stupidity."[/SIZE]

Naona Jayden amefungua Nairobi just the way I predicted

I stopped reading at the internet. Si you know that the first thing they will shut down is communication, including SMSs?

But only with Trump right. When Blacks rioted bila mask the scientists were quick to say that there was no spike. It means that Covid is not a random disease. It has political sensors… :smiley:

I saw a lot of thickos out there without masks nor practising social distance. The issue of how Trump has handled the corona pandemic is not something I want to engage in.
We are made to believe that there is a lot of politics behind everything inc the rioting so science has no room.
And I am not a supporter of Trump only when he says the world needs to ask China a few questions.