Jeremy Clarkson dropped from Top Gear, BBC confirms

Doubt they are shutting the show down though. Yaani a WHOLE racing track built for a single show. They were the money!

Its not when they racially abuse you and make you laugh at the same time that hurts.Its when they racialy abuse you,mean it,get other ignorant people to do the same since they now think its okay because Jeremy off the telly did it. And when Jeremy starts growing “horns” and his ego gets too big he believes he can get away with saying anything that might or might not influence some in-bred racist into thinking that its okay to wake up the next morning and racially abuse an immigrant seeing that it was “okayed” by the BBC which is 100% funded by a British TV license paying public who come from a whole range of racial and ethnic backgrounds and who may ALL not agree with one man`s sentiments.
Thats when it hurts!

fuck BBC

racism will never end…never.america is as racist as ever and getting worse.the sooner we accept some things the better,like corruption ever ending in our beloved country…

But we don`t have to glorify bigotry it by paying for it should we?

What motor show follows TG closely behind?

@Ka-Buda racist or not Jeremy was funny,he’s the main reason many watched Top Gear, he cracked jokes about Muslims and I never felt offended… Ama you hate him because he said truck drivers like you murder prostitutes? You remember “Change gear, change gear, check mirror, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That’s a lot of effort in a day”,

5 Likes

Top gear usa and 5th gear. 5th gear is sort of better than the american version.

hehehe… i have never murdered a luch in my truck driving life and i didnt even know that he said that about people like me that bastard! All im saying is that he represents an elite group of TV personalities who are too big headed to realise what their influence is on their audience because their egos have become so big that they think they can say or do anything they want forgetting who pays their bills. If you want to know what im in about google Jimmy Saville and all other British TV personalities that are now in prison for abusing children while working for the BBC in the sixties and seventies.(Not to imply that he abused any children) but you need to understand where im coming from.

1 Like

BBC is publicly funded.

But have you read his history of upuzis?

Imagine how BBC would look if they allowed him back and if he continued being an asshole. Nobody is indispensable, and BBC has the machinery to make a star out of any other talented person(there are thousands of them). Just like the democratic party had the power to make Obama(a black partly muslim cultured foreigner who is really from kogello despite being born in america) the president of the US against all odds. BBC will just get a good candidate and raise him to fame if they at all want the show to continue. The masses will unquestioningly accept the presented personality as long as he has right talents. Hawa ni kama ADN tu and the other two hosts ni sissies who wont stay without “daddy” because they are afraid of hosting the show alone. Wacha aende america akapresent chevys, caddillacs, fords, and such. You should respect colleagues and if he never wanted the job anyway he could have quit earlier and not waited for the BBC decision. I loathe overly proud people because its an indication of small thinking and chimp IQ.

1 Like

BBC isnt going anywhere because of one egomaniac and his little elves.

absolutely zero.top gear us doesn’t come close.fifth gear is boring as hell.try you tube channels like head to head or ignition.hizo sio mbaya

top gear was the biggest earner for bbc…

ati fifth gear!!!r u serious.that old guy and boring muhindi arent worth 5 richard hammonds/james may

The problem is that people are comparing BBC with CNN, Fox and the likes. Now BBC is a not a private company and is akin to KBC. Huwezi peleka kiherehere uko ata kama unaingiza billions. You can as well as pack your 40m pounds and leave. the government doesnt care anyway. Uk gov has an electorate to please and hundreds of billions of pounds to its budget. utafutwa brazza. He would have a chance with the likes of CNN, FOX, and I figure Sky news.

Havent you seen that BBC and DW have more orderly reporting and investigations than the american corporations that present small issues as the end of the world. CNN and fox will report a single murder by isis like the world is ending while at the same time thousands have been killed in Africa or other parts of asia. CNN will not report of a problem at home such as homelessness or poverty unless its an occasional crisis such as having a black person murdered. MEDIOCRITY YA CLARCKSON BELONGS IN SUCH PLACES.

These people saying fuAck BBC so are you trying to say that assaulting a workmate is okay? I bet the people claiming that racial jokes arw okay too don’t know that top gear crew had to hurriedly leave Argentina because of such.

1 Like

The cheapstake alternative segment on the show is quite cool. And they review cars we are more likely to own but its not as entertaining as Top Gear.

jeremy=revenue generation