Jeremy Clarkson dropped from Top Gear, BBC confirms

Caught up with that special jana usiku, kumbe sh*t can hit the fan that quick!
o_Oo_Oo_O

No. It wasn’t about any racial insult. It’s was about a number plate that had a reference (so is seems) to a war that happened in Argentina. And mark you it was the producers who staged up those cars. Add, to the point that the whole crew insist it was just a coincidence, the presenters have never apologised for It.

1 Like

The most pathetic thing was the producer claiming that the number plate was pure coincidence. That is the height of imperiallistic arrogance that is akin to Jeremy and his sidekicks.That is what annoys me about him.

hahaha, enyewe hapo walichokozana. the number plate was H982 FKL. a reference to the Falklands war of 1982. Britain won. it was a skirmish about the Falkland islands which Argentina claims up to today. it was pathetic watching the top gear crew running to safety. the Argies don’t take the piss off anyone :D:D:D

they even managed to piss off the Americans. almost got themselves pumped full of lead :D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

1 Like

Lol. I find it both funny and weird to see someone actually try to judge a guy yet s/he doesn’t understand exactly who this person is. First of all being racist; Have you even sat your judgemental ass down and think about it really? If BBC knew a guy was indeed a racist for sure (no questions asked.) Do you think this guy would even have a chance to appear as a guest (let alone a host) of any of their show even if the guy was Pope himself? Don’t you think you are confusing a racist and someone who is using racial words to describe Jeremy (coz they are two different people). They are different if you think about it without jumping into conclusion about the person in reference. How many times have guys called each other racial or any other defamatory words yet they don’t even flinch a muscle but if the same words are used in a different group of people all hell breaks lose. Do I call my German friend a racist all coz he occasionally refers me and my pals as “nigga”? Of course if he accidentally says the same word in some crowd am seeing here he won’t have an easy stay. And I think that’s where Clarkson’s problem is. …He just doesn’t know his boundaries.

And then along the comments I saw one referring to racism in Britain; like British guys do hate him for his racial character. Lol this should be the joke of the year and i mean it. So all the people who flocked into the top gear studio were just rednecks and aussies; the thousands of British super car fanatics like Tim Burton, British stars and politians who are close pals of him are french in disguise; the brtish prime minister’s daughter who was actually supporting Clarkson’s being reinstated was just another lost jew. Typical. If you think you know much about racism, don’t you think you should know by now that racism is a huge deal (to big people and big companies like BBC) that it can end someone’s career in a flash? What happened to that American basket ball team owner who was recorded and actually found guilty of racism? If BBC found Jeremy guilty of racism, don’t you, by just logic, he would have been sacked ages ago and maybe extended it to a lawsuit? I also don’t understand why someone would post such a comment about british people not tolerating Clarkson’s behaviour yet if you randomly check on any social platform you will find countless of blokes stating that they were just watching BBC coz of that show (and specifically coz of him). This is just sheer ignorance. Many of them who are against him is coz of the action he did to the producer of which I too doesn’t support it. He is human just like the rest of us so if he has some “hasira” atapata “hasara” like any other temperamental situation any other person.

All said, BBC has always warned Jeremy a number of times about his behaviour not coz he is racist (coz that wouldn’t be a warning), but because they know some people (like some am seeing here) won’t even try to understand if he was being just mean or straight up abusive. In more than one occasion, Clarkson and his crew have apologised on telly of some actions they did but for some, they do actually continue to make fun of it (like that incident in Argentina) in which, in other words, he literally is saying “fuck your crying ass and deal with it!!! I wasn’t born to please all of you!!”.

2 Likes

A man starting a sentence with LoL? Jeremy Clarkson would call that gay!
I am not going to dignify your twisted,uninformed opinion with an answer.You haven`t a clue what you are banging on about mate!

What next for the show? It will be missed if it dies altogether.

fret not. itarudi someway somehow. kaa ufumengua macho + maskio

1 Like

So what if he thinks it’s gay? Do you think I will give a rats ass about it like you always do? Ha.

And you are the one who keeps ranting about someone who never gives a fuck about guys like you. You ALWAYS up Clarkson’s ass about him being racist to yet he is the same guy that gets to chat with people of different racial background. Just coz you hate someone doesn’t cut it for others. You keep ranting about his character till you sleep coz it won’t change a thing about him being liked by people of different races…and making loads of cash while at it.

naona mtu amewashwa. una tabia za kike sana wewe.

Guys top gear is dead that’s how shows are killed and new ones brought in. A good example is Charlie sheen, two and a half men died and ratings plummeted after he was fired.

Top Gear as we know it is dead. Hi maneno ingine ni panganga na porojo…

1 Like

Hahahahaha. This clearly proves my point. You are one judgmental and insecure dude that always gets to conclude about someone on some very idiotic bases. It’s either “Jeremy is racist” coz you formed a pointless opinion about him or “saying lol is gay” like it’s you who wrote the laws of grammar and now am behaving like a girl coz of what? Saying the truth?. Dude chill out and keep your ridiculous opinions about others to yourself. You won’t get a medal for having any of this. So lame.

You have some valid points. However, Clarkson was found guilty of being racist(referring to the Vietnamese guy as a ‘slant’ and he apologised. And no, your white friends should NOT refer to you as a ‘nigga’ ever.

1 Like

Thankyou.
Jeremys case is with the police as we speak and i can report from England that by kesho we will know if he will be prosecuted for aggrevated racial verbal and physical assault. I hope he is prosecuted.Im sorry but alot of people like @Sabretooth may have never experienced racism first hand and thats why they think that Jeremy offending anyone and everyone that is not white and English is funny.

http://i.imgur.com/wVA7q8g.jpg
Starring as Frank Under-the-hood

Huyu clarkson alifutwa na sio wenu. If anyone feels that clarkson is a god who should be excused for calling people whatever he wants and for attacking people who mean no physical harm to him Unaweza mfuata kwake labda he has a place for you kwa garage.

You recall the time he was put on heat coz of using the word “nigga” on set though it never aired? He also apologised on that. Like I said earlier, Clarkson has actually a apologised numerous times on camera for some actions he had done. But he has also said, in a number of interviews that he ain’t a racist and even BBC had to try to talk him through his behaviour though they have never fired him. If this guy was a true racist, they wouldn’t have him aboard ever.

Hey. No one is licking anyone’s ass here. And from all the comments Ave seen, no one has supported Clarkson’s action against his producer. And yes this guy has a problem with his mouth and it has landed him into trouble a couple of times… Only that guys should wear some man balls and stop crying like babies