Jogoo la shamba afanya maajabu mjini

Huyu ako base ya mogoka. Wale huona ndege ikipita wanasema “unaona ile ndege? ile ndege haiko Kenya saa hii, ile ndege ishafika Brazil!” :smiley:

Eish!!!

mal·ice
/ˈmaləs/
noun
the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.
“I bear no malice toward anybody”
synonyms:spitefulness, spite, malevolence, maliciousness, animosity, hostility, ill will, ill feeling, hatred, hate, bitterness, venom, vindictiveness, vengefulness, revenge, malignity, malignance, evil intentions, animus, enmity, devilment, devilry, bad blood, backbiting, gall, rancor, spleen, grudge; More

She is just ignorant, my take on her is that she came from a corner where toilet etiquette is different.
So, I really don’t know if this was here 2nd day in that house , and once she was employed, did her employer train her on some basic stuff around the house, or she just assumed it was common sense.

Kama ni mboch wangu namurape combi na maboyz

She knows how to put on panties na choo hajui kutumia? Really?

Well, if one is suspicious of activities in their houses, they can put up a hidden camera. But be ready to absorb the shock of what you will find out.

Human beings act in mysterious ways when they think there is no one watching.

In the world that we live in, just know, someone is watching you.

The hypocrisy on this thread is out of this world, you guys are the same people going around town, giving Blowjobs, going down on women and eating a$$, and now you wanna pretend how much you are disgusted.

We can only speculate, that info is not provided, what’s the possibility though ?

My guess is that the owners of the house wanted her to be in the kitchen all the time, and because she seems not to be well mentally, she had to do that. Whichever the case, this is disgusting. Dont go employing mentally ill people

She looks retarded or something. But that nanny cam waeza sahau uende kunyandulia mpango jikoni…

Do you read any malice ? She is just ignorant, she lacks knowledge. That’s what I have observed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat this…

She is mentally sick, hata hakujipanguza after dropping

Her movements also looks somewhat restricted. She doesn’t look 100%. Mwenye nyumba was trying to exploit her.

Camera presence says a lot.

Then have we considered that may be she did not have access to other rooms including the toilet ya the boss?

You are trying to project your bad behaviours on us…

Ugui biu

Posting a video of her doing such, and not giving us back ground information is suspicious.
There’s a lot going on in the background that we aren’t privy to.

This woman knows what she’s doing. Hakuna story ya retarded. Amewasha 4 burner cooker vizuri without even fumbling which knob is for the right burner. Alafu kuenda choo ndio imekuwa ngumu?

Boss, kinyesi ni kinyesi…if I say i saw :meffi: then it’s just that…but if you want him to post for you then go ahead