Jubilee lies

@Kana Kega peana details of how much was sugar and other foodstuffs, also factors that were sorrounding that price of unga during that particular time. Senkyu

People need to improvise new ways of doing farming . This traditional way of farming isn’t bearing fruits

Hizo nenda KNBS (Kenya National Bureau of Statitics) utapata.

Si ulete details jinga hii. Kwani he holds a patent to that info?

Condom hii pahali alitoa io si pia alete io yenye nimemuuliza? Why would you be celebrating a verse that a villain has plucked amidst several to suit his purpose?

Hii chokosh war ilianzia kama niko wapi?? It’s okay… Ni sawa tu

Mbona matusi na jamaa hajatusi mtu. Why you so bitter at @Eng’iti

Engite is a fool and he knows it

Sasa wewe ngiti, umesoma post yangu kweli? You might have over-indulged this weekend so allow me to do a brief summary;

My post borrows from a newspaper article from 2011. The article quotes your leader, (Baba), telling his Lamu peeps that the gafament has imported maize to address the maize shortage that was being experienced in Kenya at the time. Baba was Prime Minister so when he said gafament was importing maize he fuckin meant every word of it. Baba added that the shortage was occasioned by crop failure (occasioned by drought). The writer of that article further informs us that in 2011, a packet of 2kg maize flour was going for over 150bob in most parts of the country.

Hii mambo ingine ya masukari sijui umetoa wapi. Si ungeuliza Kidero wenu. Si alikuwa Mumias Sugar hiyo wakati?

I think big ideas counter small ideas with facts not insults. Some of these people you see as fools could be saving your life at the Emergency ward [SIZE=1]that’s a hint nakupa. [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Usiwahi enda ospital useme “mimi ni @Dunya wa ktalk” utadungwa jik badala ya chloroquine.:). Usiseme i didn’t warn you [/SIZE]

that threat…are you saying he’s Dr Death?:D:D:D:D:D

Protect farmers aje? As a maize farmer hakuna siku we’ll produce enough to feed 45 million kenyans. We had subsidized fert last year and this year it has been subsidized further but many have moves on to plant other crops. Importing wouldnt mean low prices for farmers coz NCPB will set a standard price. Imports will just ensure we have a surplus

Nop I’m just pleading with him to cease insults :slight_smile:

Hapa ni bare knuckles my fren, sisi hapana iko hospitali

Someone went to buy subsidized mbolea from NCPB na alipata some pieces of goats droppings in one of the bags. Last year his maize didn’t perform as expected!

OK sawa

I used them last year all was well. This year nimeletewa hadi kwa cooperative which double up as a milk cooling plant. They were fine. Mahindi haina shida

NO no not mahindi, I’m talking to mbolea. It’s like someone was shaving a quater of the bag of mbolea ,dump in some manure, mix and sell. Use the other quater to make another bag of mbolea . Just greed

Which mbolea?

Amelala saa hii but he told me if he has to buy he will go buy the expensive one from MEA Ltd . No other subsidized us serkali . Remind me to ask him and I’ll tell you tomorrow ,