@Ka-Buda`s sex-capades;Shagging my "girlfriends" daughter

“Tumana kamutee hata kuwacha. In western among the Luhya, legend has it that ukipikia mwanamke meat from a certain animal, hatawai kukuacha. :):):)”

Hii ni uchawi

1 Like

Your stories remind me of Cote d’ Ivorie of Klost

Kweli ‘mburi ya rwanio ni ya rwanio’

Wewe @Ka-Buda I think adventure follows you.

2 Likes

Hehehehe.

1. Fanny? Siku ya kwanza na ni mkia?
  2. Ati ‘relationship with her mother and the repairs your car needs’ :D:D. Vitu mtu hufikiria akiwa juu ya vitu ni random sana.

Usiseme adventure. Sema misadventure.

i would surely like such an experience,

1 Like

Hii imenimaliza.

noma bro

You are so right @Guru .I just want to put an end to my crazy past by getting serious with a good woman but i just keep getting deeper and deeper in shyte.
I know she is the one but my Zulu wife doesnt want anything to do with me anasema she has tried her best and she cant do it anymore.
Usisahau she knew this “mature” woman and i cheated on her to get with my ex-wife but ni kama ameni-switch off! She stood by me for too long but i suppose i pushed her to her limit sasa ni kama she just Hates me… Haki i want her back,nitafanya what?

Watch out for the saga about me and JG waking up in a Block of apartments ran by Racist Mafia after we were lured there the previous night by their street hookers!Mimi na JG were rescued by some Catholic nuns… coming soon on @Ka-Buda`s sex-capades.

1 Like

I am not trying to be a Pillar of society or all mattes Moral,i am just telling my life story.
This village would be so interesting if every contributor gave a piece of their life story (good or bad) instead of having people bash those who say anything at all.

2 Likes

I am not creative,i just tell the story of my life. Thanks for the compliment.

kabuda apromotiwe to be the village head.

1 Like

Hehehehehhhheeee…
I think i have a better chance of getting Head from @Female Perspective than being made a Village Head!

By beeing true to her…if ur not too late