Kalonzo ni mtu bure kabisa

Yes, drag all of them. DP Uncle Ruto doesn’t support Breastfeed baba initiative. He supports a win-win talks talks to accommodate views for everyone. So far he has highlighted the good that he likes as good for everyone and the bad that he wants reviewed. Its basically down to a review on all that. Hapo ndio tuko. Lakini some sections are too eager to force one to yes or no now. Why is that? That agenda is very suspect. Why are some groups and people trying to force DP Uncle Ruto to say Yes or No right now? Kwani they can’t breath on this issue until he says either of the two. RAT and handcheque is obvious they want him at NO so that they can ran on Yes campaign and get President Uhuru to give them billions for campaigns. It also comes with more state privileges. You get the drift.

Mad respects for their women, shida ni sometimes they go to “mama wa maombi” …

So I would like you to review this comment again after today’s events. Uliongea some things like Hustlers watch out this and that and some innuendo about local fatigue etc

Sasa tuonge hii maneno ama bado uko forced denial. Central and Mt. Kenya is DP Uncle Ruto stronghold not RV. He has more radical following there than at home. Listen to my party leader Moses Kuria. In 2022 Prosperity Empowerment Party will support a leader that agrees to individual counties development plans. Negotiations inaanza grassroots first not last.

I do get your drift kapsaa. Will be right back on it wacha nisome some stuff and listen to the wamamas on the ground. How he responded to the BBI ishu is only clear to the young generation. The older voters took it badly, they are not online so he needs to amplify the message in a way that they can understand. They may have read the tea leaves wrong but like I said…I will BRB.

Wale wanajiita “prophetesses”?

Washa nirudi mashinani kidogo.

@spear nimerudi kutoka machinani na hii post ya Ndindi Nyoro:
[MEDIA=facebook]1452910671595865/posts/2885428248344093[/MEDIA]
Well while I must agree that he is firmly in the hasora nashen, it’s seems like most of his followers in FB, majority of whom are from the greater Muranga, are a bit indifferent.
Read ze comments please.
Thanks

The Facebook post obviously are very right and true they are all from Muranga Hakuna kitu ninajua Mimi. Hustlers tutashangaa sana. People are indifferent and bbi will pass. President Uhuru still commands the region.

a tongue in cheek kind of response. Anyway haisuru, let me be thinned by mine.

I just wanted to know how it feels like to live in denial and pretends from reality. So I have tried it.

By the way if you go to State House platforms on shoshomedia, interior ministry etc you will find glowing artificial praises that would make Mandela and Christ blush. hinga and pauline team of bloggers at work with all their 100’s of pseudo accounts. When they are done there they now become attack dogs for every other person not in favour. So those are your source of info of the ground.

I will be traversing the greater Muranga, for two weeks.
Let me end this discussion now, but will raise it later, in a new thread, with my further findings.

T

Tag me along waturedio