Kalonzo ni mtu bure kabisa

Not my quote. But someone once said that Kao men live at extreme end of the spectrum in everything. If he is rich he is arrogant as f**k, if Hana pesa he becomes a sycophantic fool that is easily exploited

Ongezea sauti @Big fire askie akiwa ndeiya.

I am surprised by this part of your response but anywho let me say this; The peasants from central are done with Uhuru. They were looking for an alternative, they still are, of a person who will help them rebuild what Uhuru’s govt messed up in their businesses and what have you?l…
Let me give you some free advice; if team tangatanga come asking such arrogant questions, they will lose the support they currently enjoy. The voter will become indifferent as I said thus apathy will kick in
Let them not mention Uhuru’s name anywhere in their campaign.
Let them promise a new better future, but please don’t drag Gathecas name in the mud. Its counterproductive. Very counterproductive.
Hope they(you) heed my peasantly advice…

No, let’s just be honest. From 2020 we have been keeping it real, don’t be in denial and from 2021 pretends and misdirection will not work. Just say you are still clinging to President Uhuru and looking any faint hope real or imagined. Its not arrogance, its confidence, we have seen this games play out for a while and known our rivals clearly. The people are more easy to understand and they are honest. That’s why we prefer direct grassroots mobilizations. This is because this conversation is not new. President Uhuru has failed central and Mt. Kenya. Could have done more rural development and empowerment. He didn’t until Tanga Tanga showed up in the region and won people hearts so all those projects funding were halted hurting the same grassroots that were to benefit. Instead they launched rehabilitation of the region railway and dished out former KR facilities to their own cronies to make money and business. That’s how vivo was handed KR tank storage in Nanyuki with kickback flying all over. Then two other projects, mau mau road and Kenol road dual carriageway. Sasa there are those who pretend they support Hustler in the region but will constantly warn not to reveal or link the current corruption to President Uhuru. Inawaauma sana. However they have no problem liking any imaginary scandal to DP Uncle Ruto. After 3 years 7 months we have seen it all and separated the wheat. We know the real supporters, the lukewarm, pretenders and the undecided. Its constantly evolving and spinning especially when money is thrown to Tanga Tanga leaders to shift or start a neutral outfit… The end result is the same. DP Uncle Ruto told Moses Kuria that state house will reach out to him with big money to join handcheque team because they lack strategy and people centred ideas. One month later nancy gitau was visiting him in hospital to broker such agreement. He played out exactly as he predicted. MK respects him more than any other time. Ndindi Nyoro become so popular that he is set to he the next Matiba. CS transport was sent to offer him a huge payoff to join handcheque team. Every attempt to use police to crash him and frustrate him made him more popular beyond Muranga. He confided the same to DP Uncle Ruto and was advised not to settle for less when he can have something bigger and more fulfilling later from his own merit and hardwork. So he retreated to decide if he will ran for MP again, Governor or look for a bigger seat in national politics. Alice Wahome is perfect. No pretends woman, insulted kibicho when she was offered a payoff to decamp. You may not accept this but that’s 99% of central now. No chills.

There is nothing sacrilegious about President Uhuru to be counterproductive to mention his name on failures. The same people who harshly insulted him, his family and cherish mother are the ones currently eating on the table with him. RAT and his minions said worse insults but here we are. We are not insulting the President so what is the problem? How is that name cherished right now to you. Besides nobody is insulting him at Tanga Tanga. How come highlighting his current widely eating corruption scams, insensitivity to peoples needs, political misadventures called “dragging his name to the mud”. Is corona billionaires and millionaires an imagination? You search yourself first. When President Uhuru gives an okay for mutahi ngunyi, kibicho, matiangi to form an online attack unit to plant daily insults, media articles, defamation, gossips and innuendo on DP Uncle Ruto, do you complain? NO. When people call out President Uhuru and his associates for corruption and political drunkness is a NO. NO. When some security officials try to force some false flag conflict in RV by importing drunk youths to start a tribal clashes at border areas so that Kalenjins can retaliate and be classified as the instigators that is also a NO, NO. This in the hope that it can be used to whip back Kikuyu to handcheque. You see President Uhuru should be the last person to complain or worry about. This are acts of his own making and you are only reacting to the counter actions.

My question is very valid, your current troubles should be placed on President Uhuru feet, let him deal with it. DP Uncle Ruto is dealing with it with his own empowerment grassroots outreach. The same outreach the police were ordered to stop vigorously last year and government didn’t go back to give an alternative solution.

2021 tuache kudanganyana, kila MTU abebe responsibility yake even if it hurts some engraved sensitivities.

Good response hapa. (I hope I didn’t distract your church attendance.)

Watermelon pia inaongea? Kambas talk to this man of yours nikama ameconsume illegals

Yes you did bit its okay. Mungu anajua roho yako na yangu and he is merciful. Mimi to be frank, my mind is to get over the back to school issue then I continue hustling for my projects. Hii 2021 needs strong hearts, it will.make 2020 look like child’s play. 2020 was testing waters. 2021 is making decision and decisive plays. Starting with this by elections. Then we await vaccination whichever month it is but most likely late because we haven’t booked or paid yet. Then corona restrictions end to allow for referendum campaigns vs Hustler empowerment grassroots outreach. Then the final pieces fall together.

My prediction is that by end of year UhuRuto will conclude their series of meetings with an agreement for both of them outside the current political arrangement. Then President Uhuru can start his retirement. So mtitusi MTU juu ya politician. They will agree later on leaving you lot making a lot if skids marks all over.

This broke Christmas for Kenyans was not broke for President Uhuru. He bought a 1000 acres ranch in Narok to build his reclusive hideout retirement. DP Uncle Ruto was starting his annual appraisal of business and investment. RAT was still eating at the high table. Wewe je?

Uncle anaingia state house asubuhi na mapema

Really. That will be major coz I thought they were done. Anyway how can I get into those inner circles?

But whoever is doing this is seriously messing it up for DP.
Tension as leaflets warning non locals to leave Kapsaret circulate - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

MoD I hear you on voter apathy. It is a real threat at the moment. The mountain was heavily banking on WSR but since he said he supports BBI…some serious damage was done. And like you said he needs to pick up the momentum again.

How did you conclude its DP Uncle Ruto? Search within yourself. After you regain some wisdom then tell yourself sorry.

RV is fully behind him 100% and all the communities full back him. So why start this?

This is just some desperate handcheque team schemes to return you lot to tribal cocoons that Hustler movement has liberated people from lakini mnajifanya you all can’t see that. I always say the locals hiko mashinani are more wiser that the knowledgeable lot in the towns and cities.

I truly hope do mdau. Wouldn’t want to see a repeat of 2007 where I was in ze zik of zings.

There is nothing to fear, in Kenya the aggressor is the one selling fear of PEV to gullible believers. In RV who is fighting who? Kikuyu, Kalenjin, Luhya etc all support DP Uncle Ruto so vita iko wapi? Ask this to the next person to claim it as well. Sasa tell yourself sorry. If handcheque team want support there are ways they can begin that journey but they are too stupid, arrogant and very entitled to even think that way. The only thing they think they can campaign on is wivu, hate and such schemes directed at DP. The end result is that they have lost every ground to him. They never learn and I’m glad for that.

I’m seeing this reference of DP Uncle Ruto supporting BBI and I don’t understand it. Where did he say he supports it? Who is in a hurry to say he does? For the record Hustler humselves has been clear. He supports win win talks discussion on BBI. That has been ongoing and its still ongoing. Those talks so far have removed executive PM on BBI 1, removal of Police service commission, Party appointed IEBC commissioners etc from BBI 2-3. Now we are in more talks to deliberate on the other matters such as President Uhuru insistence on Judiciary Ombudsman and expanded parliament by 100 MPs. The civil society and church are now part of those talks thanks to President Uhuru and DP Uncle Ruto. The only one complaining is RAT but just like BBI 3, he will soon see version 4-5 this year.

What I’m saying is that there is strategy and counter strategy. Hustler has defang breastfeed baba initiative to issues not wholesome document. Then gradually whittled it down to meet people wishes and concern. That why he sent Moses Kuria to help nancy gitau draft minimum farm produce prices section in bibi yai. Things that were never part of this selfish process.

Everyone keep an open mind until this monster is full tamed this year then you can judge DP Uncle Ruto. He is playing this smart, including asking for multiple choices referendum. This opens the window for the public to not only shoot down BBI but pick the right option.

When WSR said he will support BBI that spread far and wide. What guys missed are the points you have raised about the talks ongoing between Uhuru and WSR. You see… if you mention BBI mashinani all they see is Jakuon.
We really need to watch this space in 2021. Games are going to be played. And yes nitaangalia sana hizo processes za implementing BBI. Wacha nisome next week.

In nutshell, according to your posts theres alot of money circulating among big head politicians or monetary promise in future, offcourse in those two camps. My question is, where did those money come from and how financiers will be funded?

The first sentence is wrong. Where did Hustler say he supports bibi yai? Show me that. Hapo tu

Nimezaa na mkamba and I know their sweetness. Wanaume wakamba ni bure ghasia tupu

Enamaaaaa you really want me to drag those links which are all over the internet?