Kamene Goro: I Tried to Commit Suicide Because of My Cheating Ex-husband

Continue saving ,ukifika at least 5000 USD ,we can talk.

Wewe ni mwenda wazimu there is no way am gonna risk half a mill. Kwanza unatumia platform gani for trading.

Malaya Ni Malaya tuuu

I dont see any fucking resemblance between that motherfucker and The Rock a.k.a the most electrifying man in all of entertainment

case closed.

Attention seeking hoe

Mimi hutumia Think or swim lakini wewe tumia Oanda , because you are a beginner.

They say never judge a book by its cover but I have the ability to look at someone and know they are up to no good. Like this male is a mang’aa. Something about a wild look in his eyes.

Kuna app ya simu.

Maneche ni maneche tu

I don’t think so

Macho yake ilikuwa nyanya ama?

Peana maneno pia Mimi niingie huko.

You can try the TD Ameritrade mobile trader app and start really small kitu Kama 1000 USD

Hapa kwa small kitu kama 1000 USD ndio iko sida. Wewe on a good day unamake Ka ngapi.

I compound mine for at least 3 to 4 months ,then I withdraw something small " ya kurudishia mwili shukrani"… average I make about 2.5% gains per month

So
2.5*1000=2500
2500÷100= 25 dollars
In 3 months
25÷3=8 dollars.
Boss hapa naona kabla nifikie pesa ya kulipa rent si khut atatoroka arudi kwao.

2.5 % gains per MONTH,sio per quarter,if you compound that amount say to a year , you will get very competitive returns .That’s why forex inatakanga a good principal amount say 5000 USD to 10000 USD minimum

Multiply by 2. Most kungurus hawatawai kukuambia the exact body count.

:D:D:D