Kamene Goro: I Tried to Commit Suicide Because of My Cheating Ex-husband

[ATTACH=full]260804[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260805[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260806[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260809[/ATTACH]

Kenyan radio personality Kamene Goro has opened up about sinking into depression to the point of trying to take her own life towards the end of her failed marriage.

The Kiss 100 presenter made the revelation in a tell-all interview with True Love Magazine, September Edition. Kamene said her cheating husband – a Tanzania-based South African tycoon – pushed her to attempt suicide.

She narrated that she took about 70 sleeping pills to end her life but came to her senses almost immediately and she was able to seek medical help.

“Towards the end of my marriage I was depressed. I popped about 70 sleeping pills to end it all. But just when I started to feel woozy, I heard a still voice asking, do you not trust me to handle this for you. Thankfully there was an AAR a few doors from where I lived. I drove myself there and got my stomach pumped,” she recalled.

Kamene said they had been together for four years, during which time she caught her husband cheating on several occasions.

“Yes my marriage lasted for about 1 year but we had been together for four years. We had been a civil wedding and were planning a destination one. He was a serial cheat and I busted him a couple of times. I moved to Tanzania to be with him but there was a time he got me sick and I had to come to Nairobi for treatment,” said the former NRG radio presenter.

The outspoken Kamene further noted that despite the hardships she was going through, other women advised her to hang on.

“Women contribute to each other’s suffering by misleading each other. He cheated on me till I tried suicide yet I was still being told to hang on. Hang on to what? What kind of role model are you to your daughters when that is the standard you are setting? The kids will be messed up if you stay despite the cheating, the beating and him not providing. You owe it to them to give yourself a better life. Only one woman told me I didn’t deserve that kind of treatment and if I loved myself I should leave. That was five days before the relationship ended,” said Ms Goro.

To get over the trying period, Kamene said she immersed herself into her work as a news presenter at Ebru TV.

“I threw myself into my work. I would get into the office at 7 am in the morning and leave at around 11 pm, go have a glass of wine then get home at 1 pm for two hours sleep before starting all over again,” said Kamene.

[ATTACH=full]260807[/ATTACH]

@digiri kuja mbio, feashara ya braking mharooooooooo inanyakuliwa…

Tuachishe nani
[ATTACH=full]260810[/ATTACH]

Huyo ame tombwa na wanaume 26 si lazima ali ungua pahali na STI

…70 sleeping pills… Then drive yourself to the next clinic??? Danganya toto jinga. Coomer wewe.

*nearest

Plain lae. Meffi yeye kunguni awachike bila kusumbua.

AMG member s wanasoma " I tried killing my husband ,by giving him 70 sleeping pills,and drove him to the clinics ,so that I would have witnesses that he attempted suicide. He didn’t die and that’s why am broke and damaged"…mboys stay woke

Niaje illuminati do you still do Forex trading. Ama uliingia kwa wash wash.

Huskii amesema she had to cone to Nairobi to seek after husband “made her sick”

Forex trading Niko lakini saa hii Niko commodities market .

yet another kunguru with another sob story, aendelee kudish slices her body count naskia imepita 30. kama sio media angekuwa tu another s.j puthy.

Saidia Mimi na handout brathe Niko na 200 USD I can risk.

South African tycoon anasemaje…

This guy is a serious drug lord in SA. Anaitwa Kinje, the son to the late Ngombale Muiru the architect of Ujamaa and Arusha declaration that led to nationalization of privately held property.
He has been quietly linked to the death of Tanzanian musician Mangwear (overdose) and was also closely linked to the late big bum Masongange who also died in unclear circumstances
https://images.app.goo.gl/TW5D2mkaiqDT7Km87

Kama huna pesa kaa na mama yako

Does the cheating husband resemble Dwayne Johnson ama sioni vizuri?

She just didn’t cash in good time.

Alikuwa prefect highschool