Kdf kills 11 alshababs as 2 soldiers die

NO ONE knows what really happens, the military will release info that favors them while alshabaab will do the same. Key Board analysts relying on Twitter baffle me. So those who post on twitter were on the ground? If u are hungry for info. lift your lazy arse from that house in NAIROBI and go to LAMU and interview the locals.

Blah blah blah twitter, blah blah blah blah intelligence, there is a reason you are seated behind a computer and not in a military command center

2 Likes

Says someone who is also “seated behind a computer”…worse maybe even a phone

1 Like

Those 2 or 3 pale-skins dead could be yemenis refugees. KDF needs to patrol all the border points and the ocean too.

atleast that someone is not pretending to know what happened in a military operation and criticizing

Was always going to be a possibility with the fallout in Yemen.

Yemenis, Saudis, Qataris,Brits,Americans,Germans, Dutch…Alshabaab is multi national…they could be of any nationality

We have to criticize when things go wrong…I’m a coasterian and I would like to be assured of my security as every kenyan…sio kudanganywa Hapa na the propaganda going round

1 Like

Criticizing armed with info that has been spinned big time by both sides. Good luck with that

The closer we get to the U.S president coming here…the more brazen these attacks will be…that’s how it’s going down

i don’t see any typical somali from that group…anyway lamu county can kiss goodbye any hope they had of reviving the tourism industry

Pot calling kettle black?

oh? if its not the slowest and least original talker around get back in your worm hole and stick to liking comments

1 Like

It isn’t like you are Shakespeare and came up with the original saying . Come off your high horse moron!

True dat…most of them unapata ni Kenyans Kama tu wale wa Garissa

oh when u hear such a phrase Shakespeare comes to mind? haha says alot about you man

Was throwing it right back in your face Mr. Know it all.

hmmh check your inbox, I have sent you the address of Savanis bookshop with the title of a book that will greatly improve your knowledge of English phrases. Shakespeare is not credited with everything and anything English. Consider this my CSR

2 Likes

Pelekea malaya wako wasome, it will greatly improve their bargaining power when selling their smelly cunts to you.

wapi evidence that those garrisa attackers where non somalis? Na si ile article ya the star?

[ATTACH=full]7293[/ATTACH]

Stick to ktalking 24/7 and leave millitary matters to millitary minds… all of you think you know everything… arm chair experts and all… ktalking shit about our forces at comfort of sabina joy seats… you should all man -up and enlist and take ur “expert advise” at the battle ground where it is likely needed…

2 Likes