Kdf kills 11 alshababs as 2 soldiers die

Are you naturally stupid or what? Patrol a forest? You think a forest extending hundreds of kilometres is a kitchen garden.

Your dad should have used a condom!

4 Likes

so we should now all cower into our closets quaking in terror? are you serving their interests?

There are people who have done that and they are sleeping on the job…hio expert advice ndio they have been trained and educated to implement…but they are not

You think??

That’s why they are given billions in the budget and expected to buy helicopters, jeeps, drones, recon planes…Kama unafikiri patrolling ni kutembea then hata hio condom hujui kuvaa

6 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:D:D:D:eek:

1 Like

Latest reports indicate as many as 60 Al Kebabs have been neutralized.

This one is just a boy…[ATTACH=full]7302[/ATTACH]

ama pulling them by the hands on the groung to the common place for the pics,hehe

1 Like

Should I get popcorns? What did I miss? Naskia Twitter sio reliable, tena condoms then ati hujui kuvaa condom… Can we calm down! We all should respect each others opinion! That said I applaud our soldiers because if it were not for them, with Intel or not this day would have been dark for our country!

3 Likes

mbona hawana damu or they were captured and executed.

Exactly! Then you have all these net warriors behind keyboards speaking chieth. Mtu hata hajui hadaki ni nini, leave alone sleeping in one when its raining cats and dogs na daily nikucriticise. Kwani you think those soldiers who die(d) dont want to live?

1 Like

ulitaka wawe captured wafanyiwe nini? waimbiwe nursery rhymes? exterminate the vermin!

The bottom line is that kdf prevented another attack kudos to them ama watu walikuwa wanataka wakenya wauliwe ndio waanze kelele ati serikali haifanyi kazi.[ATTACH=full]7324[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Am suspecting propaganda.

So propaganda is your thriving expert field ???

Waambie waendelee na massage kwa bill yangu…

That’s Plausible

I don’t need to sleep in a handaki to criticize if things are going wrong…hao Net warriors ndio wanalipia hio handaki Unalala Ndani…and they are knowledgable enough to figure out that inafaa ichimbwe at the right place huko mahali terrorists wako kwa forest…wewe Kama unachimba na Unalala kwa handaki u r a junior low ranking infantry foot soldier…wacha sisi net warriors we deal with the commissioned officers who are giving you wrong orders…wewe follow orders…reasoning is beyond your rank and paygrade…Tii Amri kijana

1 Like