Keep your Christianity and Small pox to yourself ama ukule Mshale

This bomboclaat idiot bwoy thought it was his god given right to go convert the sentinelese to Christianity. Dude doesnt even speak any Sentenelese language and he wants to spread the stinky gospel to the Andaman Islands. Despite the fact that it is illegal to visit the said islands, he went ahead, his christian self broke the law, got to the island and before he could finnish Saying “Jesus”, an arrow was in his heart. RIP. Now he is dead. I guess he is looking for heaven in the nothingness that is death.
Sentinelese wamekataa kuendewa, they have proved this many times, but the smallpox diseased white man and his cronies just wants to convert them into iphone buyers.

This fool could have triggered a genocide. All it takes ni Kushika homa ukiwa na hawa watu. Hawa homa inafagia wote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbtKbxtRSb4

[ATTACH=full]210837[/ATTACH]

Huko ukipata kamrembo katakua true kienyeji DF material

nimekua nikisoma mahali ati just a small thing like a flu could wipe them out since they havent developed an immunity to it! some people were arguing that the dude should have survive and charged with attempted genocide!

I just like how simple this guys are…I mean with their simple spears they kind of makes it fun to watch them in their simplest point in human nature… If they could be told man invented a weapon that could wipe out that small island?.. Anyway only a White man can be in such an attack.

Mahatma Gandhi akijifunza kuendesha bike

soma hii thread very genuine arguements
[MEDIA=twitter]1065841141201989632[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]210838[/ATTACH]

Wow, this thread is everything. So informative and interesting

in search of likes for his social media channel, alikuwa anataka kuwa village chief. @vuja de, @pamba ,@uwesmake and other village sponsors, chungeni sana.
@Meria Mata, how did you make it without getting an arrow in your ass ?

new missionary position
[ATTACH=full]210840[/ATTACH]

kuna ingine nikipata ntaleta …those two made the little remorse that i had for the chap evaporate faster than arsenals lead atop of the epl!

Ukipatwa juu ya mrembo wa huko by the Sentinelese men, you will be in this position in a second ukiwa juu ya huyo mrembo >>

@vuja de akiland pale those guys wouldn’t know. Watafikiria ni mmoja wao. But the minute he opens his mouth to talk ndio atakua amejipeana. “Habali nzenu?”

Hii tuliona achimedes aki pata his eureka moment pale kwa bafu

The white saviour mentality is the real meffi here…someone actually thinks he can bring a '2,000 year old story to a 60,000 year old tribe? Upuss!

No, this is a different angle and there’s a link to understand why they are that hostile to strangers.

kambas like all the bantus originated from the congo direction!

No one denies that, it’s only that vuja came from his direction alone and got assimilated.

[MEDIA=twitter]1066298500688822273[/MEDIA]

David Ndii is 100% a Villager.The way the punch line ‘Ngombe’ was delivered is a big give away.