Kenya Women, German Men interracial marriages

Ukipata mzungu mchafu wewe kwisha. Kwanza the ones that like dogs and cats. Watalisha hao wanyama na sahani ya jikoni. Reminds me of one niliona akiosha mtoto kwa kitchen sink

Thatā€™s bad, alikuwa wa country gani?

1 Like

But pia wanaume wakenya wanaoa wazungu, I have a former classmate alioa bibi wa Germany

mzungu ako ndethe hawezi fanya Bendera isimame

1 Like

WAZUNGU NI MANGOMBE TU WANAOANGA DEM MBLACK SURA MBAYA AMEKONDA KAMA SINDANO MWENYE HATA UKIPEWA HUWEZI MBAO .

I know of two married to germansā€¦one was an arranged relationship where they met at a beach hotel for the first timeā€¦dem akadryfryiwa for 1 wk and got pregnant. then she left for Germany soon after.

Everyone likes exotic things, when i was in the US, i used to notice that white women and African Americans,especially African American women going after African men, once they hear your accent and strange obsession with keen arrangement of English vocabulary they get excited, apparently they find African men exotic, masculine, old fashioned-want to settle down and alpha,

5 Likes

Mahali ka US ukioa hao wanawake ni stress tupu mtu atakufa nayo. Kwanza those akata, moto ya kuotewa mbali.

2 Likes

Wanaume wa kenya waende uganda.kenyan ladies are getting married to Europeans because wamechoka kuchezwa .those men rarely cheat

True they look for dark skin frail thin women.

They also like the cultural aspect in a society where thereā€™s not really any culture.

4 Likes

Sample size ya watu wanne ?
Do you know the great Dirk Nowitzki is married to Kenyan lady ?

3 Likes

Thats an ugly word to use,i have had these women as friends and i can tell you,i would take them any day any time,very great women,they have got their own,are sassy and smart

3 Likes

And how do you know that? Most sexual deviants with weird fetishes happen to be whites.

3 Likes

Who, Blacks? I find them too opinionated and rude.

Yes blacks, infact if you can find one who is not from the big city,New York,LA,Atlanta but from the South or small towns if you like the conservative ones-the better,hao hawana visanga,in general Americans speak out their mind and curse openly,you will find them very rude if not used to them,they are not like us Africans who do not tell the truth openly,

2 Likes

What about black men, tabia ziko vipi?

Depends, if they have grown up in rough neighborhoods kina Chicago around gangs etc they can be terrible,but all in all blacks raise their kids better than whites,wengi wao hutandika watoto,

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D. Watoi hawasnitch wazazi kwa social services?

1 Like

Hawezi kusnitch,especially black mothers,wanajua kutandika vizuri hadi mtoi anashika tabia,hao ni wakali,bad thing the single mother epidemic is bad there,mama inabidi saa zingine afanye kazi mbili,

2 Likes