Kenya Women, German Men interracial marriages

Most are very cool irregardless of big city or country. Some of the best women you can have. You just have to know how to communicate. You cant talk them down like they are from Kirinyaga. And you cant practice your typical @uwesmake behavior @ coming home late, bar everyday, siku ya budget nyumbani you disappear, hanging out with maboyz, etc, etc. Plus you have to do some work around household ( western world). Not just remote control and Ktalk.

7 Likes

Kool peoples. Society is very unfair to them. From the ground up. Not equal opportunities given when it comes to advancement. What you see on TV is the end of the stick.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]86580[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]86579[/ATTACH]

Jessica Olsson was born in Kenya to a Kenyan mother and a Swedish father. She also has twin younger brothers Marcus and Martin Olsson. Both of them are soccer players, Marcus plays for Blackburn Rovers and Martin plays for Norwich City and also the Sweden national team. Alafu Dirk Nowitzki mwenyewe mjerumani.

1 Like

Her mama is? We are awaiting that it either destroys or makes our preconceived notions.

1 Like

You’re totally right, especially if you get an educated one. They are loyal, dedicated. If you get one and treat them right, sky’s the limit. One of my cuzos married one and she comes mpaka ocha and fits right in with the kids, who love chasing the chickens in the village. What amazed me, as much as Americans love chicken, less than 1% have seen a live one. :eek::confused:o_O

5 Likes

You couldn’t have said it better. The cause of equality (racial and later gender), equal treatment (nationality, religion, age), social justice of non Caucasians (blacks, Asians, Hispanics etc) was and is still attributed to the Black civil rights movement (read Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X et al) and championed by it. Without those nyeuthis, the mzungu would have loved nothing more than to keep the non Caucasians subjugated, not just in the US and Europe, but around the world closely followed by the Arabs.

That upuss of modern day slavery that still happens in the middle east, especially Saudi Arabia is disturbing.

5 Likes

Kwanza huko ukiwa na life insurance na dame ni psycho wewe kwisha.

1 Like

Kuna siku siz ameniambia amepeleka mtoto kwa farm kuona kuku na wamelipa $5. Was like you are joking, right??? Hii 5 ungenunua nayo kuku huku uchinje nyumbani

2 Likes

I think most of us have the image of the angry brash black woman due to the movie stereotypes.

1 Like

Yes and the movies only depict blacks in a certain way. Cast them out of most good roles.

3 Likes

:D:D

Italians?? I dont think so.

PSTD could be post sexual transmitted disease,PTSD is what was in my mind initially.

Pan African talk excites me. We need to organize a mass exodus for black Americans before it’s too late.

OK. Dreaming is allowed.

Problem is some use too much force on kids and the kids get hardened resulting to joining gangs but I often envy those dedicated to families including whites

1 Like

Joining gangs is a result of many things. 1. Lack of monitoring by parents. Many of the families are raised by single parents. Theres many reasons for this but thats for another day. So the single mom is forced to work 2,3 jobs to make ends meet. When the kids reach teenage and with minimal supervision with mom out working, some things in the gang lifestyle start getting appealing to them. Extra money, clothes, etc. 2. No parents. 3. Education life goals not clearly defined ( In the Western world, college is a choice not a necessity). Many times people choose otherwise.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]86619[/ATTACH]
Hehe, Si rocket science. If you have been around in Kenya long enough, all you need is that cropping. This is a sister from a high altitude area. Hio ni meno iko pre-disposed to either kukunywa Mursik, Kuuma nyama moto from the bone, ama Kukula waru moto. Take it from there

1 Like

@Jirani aka @Ghetto ameolewa in Germany too.

In most you will find the white man is probably into his 3rd marriage. Or just a much older guy.