Kenyan ladies are ugly.A bitter truth!

Admin tumejua handwriting yako

Uncle yako Kinoti anaendelea aje?

Hakuna utoto hapa ,madem wa Kenya ni wabovu

Hayo ni mambo ya Mombasa

It’s the Arab slave traders who had such unnatural carnal desires. Unfortunately, this behavior rubbed on the Tanzanian natives (pun intended), and that is how this practice spread from Zanzibar and Dar coast into the hinterland.

you are just a bastard!

[ATTACH=full]342506[/ATTACH]

Huyu ni addict wa heroin pale dar

I am sure you never came across these Kenyan ghels:
[ATTACH=full]342511[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342513[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342514[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342515[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342516[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342517[/ATTACH]

You don’t need to prove yuaselefu to a Tanzanian. They’re below us in the food chain. Acha hizi aibu ndogo ndogo.

They are stupid fools but I didn’t intend to engage with the bonobo as such

See how you are fooling yourselves, ati on top the food chain, Kenyan ladies are ugly, and that is how they shall always be.

You are an utter fool, you have downloaded photos of ladies without even realizing one is Elizabeth Michael, a well known Tanzanian celebrity, my friend are you this dumb ? As to make a fool out of yourself?

What are you doing in a Kenyan website. Kula kwenu

Moron!

Nyinyi watanzania ni wajinga kuliko chura!

Fala wewe

Oya mwanangu vipi, upo Naii??

La mwanangu. Niko Laikipia

Poa poa

Stupid idiot! It is evident you are seeking attention so am not going to engage you but FYI Kenyan women are not only beautiful but hard working and extremely reliable. Take your uninformed and narrow minded opinion back to your country Bastard!