Kenyan ladies are ugly.A bitter truth!

You moron!

[ATTACH=full]342543[/ATTACH]

MWANAMKE NI TABIA…

Malisa hio magofool imbecile piece of shieth

I have been to DRC, Rwanda and Ethiopia ,I am a native Kenyan and patriotic enough however our Kenyan women , the pretty ones are few and far apart. I went to an arts college in Kinshasa and I kept on telling my cousin to "cheki hiyo kitu"I did that for a few minutes before it hit me.

You have nailed it, the essence of true manhood is accepting reality, regardless!

I have been to a few parts of the world and I will say this. If you go hunting to for women in clubs in Nairobi, they dont look that good despite all the added makeup and dressup for the evening. If you go to workplaces or public places, they are really good. Compare with any other place.

Elizabeth Michael is American not Bongolalan

Msenge maximus

If you don’t fit the bill…

Why do you Tanzanians feel that you must come to brag to us like children? Is it because we ignored you to the extent you developed an insane inferiority complex? How can you come here to brag about women? You sound very lame.

Well the Caucasians think otherwise
Actually it’s really where your money will take you …where you can afford
If you pay top dollar you will get really beautiful girls lakini ukikuja huku na Tz shillings Uber itakupeleka kirinyaga road na River road

Imeku touch eeh