KENYAN MEN ARE WEAK

Naaah …my kid bro was toughing it out at the Engineering Dept, was a part time student too…oki? :smiley:

watu wameunga hawasmamishangi…us kawaida guys keep relieving their girls mara kwa mara

Small bro needs some love he is too delusional to be out there alone. Cheza chini…:smiley:

why be strong yet weak grammatically?

He has a point but he is putting it across crudely and he’s being too cocky.
My deadlift is 150
Overhead Press 60
Squat 160
Bench press 120

Being fit has so many advantages and brings out some confidence that only someone who works out would understand.

Most muscle guys have nothing between their ears and I can prove that mathematically :D:D:D. OP is living proof.

Personally, I am a triathlete. I lift weights occasionally but I prefer endurance exercises instead such as running or swimming. The ordinary muscle guy in the gym cannot run for one kilometer without panting like a little bitch. Sooner or later, back problems and other issues catch up with weight lifters. So, I lift just enough to be healthy, not to win a power-lifting competition.

Serious weight-lifting only makes sense for professional athletes where there are massive financial incentives. For the ordinary journeyman in the gym, the downside outweighs any advantages and the maximum financial benefit is working as a bouncer which is laughable :D:D:D.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I’d rather work on my cardio and endurance than this dead-lifting shit

Nimeland wadau…naona mungikress Mrs Shosho and carpenter Randy spreading fake green emojis hapa

Sura mbaya Kama hii anaweza kula slices za bibi yako hata Kama umeenda gym kutoka ukue kindergarten. :D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]263683[/ATTACH]

Dope rides!

Hii umbwa imejoin battalion ya vipii officially

Yes ii is[ATTACH=full]263684[/ATTACH]

Hahahaha

:smiley: my bad. But my creative kid bro turned down the opportunity to head off to the prestigious Cambridge Uni in the UK and headed off to Harvard Uni across the pond.

He should have come to Cambridge Uni. An hr and a half on the train for me or him…kikiki

Izi mafta zenyu ndio zinawapea machungu sabu ya ii forest monkey?

This is what some people do all day huko Industrial Area and at construction sites!!

Going to the gym is ok, however it seems to have built your muscles but shrunk you brain cells. Kwenda huko nugu

:D:D:D:D:D