Kenyan middle class

This is a priveleged group of Kenyans who are very active on twitter and most of them probably attended top 100 high schools. While they like criticizing corruption, it is not that they care, it is just that they have not had their share in the loot. This group seems to lack basic survival skills beyond their white collar jobs. We’ve currently seen what is happening in Cuba. Kenyan doctors are complaining of poor pay. 36,000 Kshs. is six times the salary of a Cuban doctor. However, since these are probably being ‘overworked’ in Cuba, considering at home they only attend to patients few hours a week, these doctors are feeling the pinch. Personally, I feel no remorse for them since there was a time they refused to work for 100 days living Kenyans to suffer. Now, it is clear the Kenyan middle class is no good for the economy just bagging big salaries with less productivity. As you’ve seen some of them spend their entire office time on youtube.

That analysis on yourself is more than precise, sasa funga youtube na uende Cuba.

Jealous people proverbs galore!

How you are able to connect the Kenyan middle class to an overworked Kenyan docs in Cuba is still a mystery to me .

You have used one example to generalise a whole group of kenyans sawa tu.

Ati “Middle class” = KOT :D:D

In real terms, a makanga is more productive than 90% of the middleclass, most of whom cannot account for their time on a daily basis.

Middle class is a lie. There are only slaves and masters, the rich and free or poor and powerless. Know where you are and do something about it.

I am saying the docs are used to luxury here at home that the luck basic survival skills.

Ok, another example check those those in planning and special programs. How have the govt employees in this sector been able to handle the current hunger crisis. Assuming that heavy rains are coming what do the same people plan to handle the rains.

Kama hukusoma kwa bidii when your parents told you to, don’t balme others. Maybe you studied hard but genetics couldn’t allow. Kila mtu apambane na hali yake