Kenyan Teachers Did Worse Than This To Us... Nothing Done To Them!

It’s a fact that substitute teachers don’t get respect because their role is to fill in whenever a regular, certified teacher is absent. That said, that black lady was way out of line it doesn’t matter how misbehaved the student was… She could have called security for assistance in classroom management.

Hello Sir, ulipotelea wapi jamaa wa Jubilee/China development? You came in with so much gusto then killed this handle and went under… or did you go back to your usual handle?

Why did you stop posting Jubilee propaganda?

Anywa,y your comment is a bit dramatic. Not all African Americans are engaged in crime.

And those that are engaged in crime are often times repeat offenders. Hata akitoka jela he or she will probably sell drugs again and blame the system. Selling drugs is what they are good at and it pays very well. Prison disrupts that cycle.

And it’s not like they don’t know that their actions will end up on their records one day, they knew from day one! But they don’t care anyway at that moment in time.

You cannot defend yourself by saying ati you were selling drugs or gang banging and you didn’t know it will one day end up on your records permanently. You knew.

The only reason they stop and start looking for normal jobs is because they got caught and went to jail. If they didn’t get caught they would still be out there selling drugs. It’s a very lucrative business.

And those who say the drug business does not pay… they are very wrong.

That business is seriously lucrative. That’s why even if you are jailed, you are likely to go back to selling dope after being released. There’s no job you will find out there that can compare to what you were making before.

Trust me a felony conviction is not a death sentence. There are many jobs that hire felons. You just have to ask around. And also learn to talk your way into jobs. Sometimes a kind explanation is all that is takes for someone to give you a break. Also felons can consider doing handy work. Electricians , plumbing , maintenance, ac repair , mechanics …: You can make a good living doing this.

My high school deputy principal Mr Kaigua once gave me six strokes of the pipe( not cane) on a Friday morning for going to preps late. I couldn’t sit on my wooden chair properly. A week later while on a midterm break, we bumped into each other in my home village. He greeted me and we had 20 minutes of manly talk. No love was ever lost. I thank him for the 33 strokes that he landed on my buttocks, even more than the chemistry concepts that he taught me. Today’s kids can’t understand this.

She was Punched by the student. US Public schools are a joke

Not all public schools are like that. It depends on which zip code you live in and the school district. Obviously if you live in a ranked school district, it means your house is valuable and the tax base that supports teachers salaries and school facilities is also high.

It is not about money .its about a rotten system that pretends to educate