Kenyan Teachers Did Worse Than This To Us... Nothing Done To Them!

A substitute teacher was fired and faces an assault charge after being caught on video beating a 16-year-old student in a Texas high school classroom, authorities said. Video posted to Twitter shows the substitute punching the student in the face and stomping on her head at Lehman High School in Kyle, just south of Austin:

[ATTACH=full]269791[/ATTACH]

Lehman High School, located south of Austin, confirmed the firing on Facebook after videos were posted on social media Friday.

see video

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/kyle-substitute-teacher-fired-after-video-shows-her-fighting-with-student/269-9d0cec6e-8ed6-4c4d-bf9c-826646c837b9?fbclid=IwAR1Xk-Dm3X1RAKMEOBiClB8VFQevDAPtex-RcCS9SVKw2wf2_0dtWtL1G1Y

Life is gonna be vvv difficult for her.

No use for that violence. You have to realize that high school kids will drive you crazy.

The student hit her first though…And you can’t ignore the racial factor in the mess…

We were beaten Kama burukenge while in primary and high school

We survived
We had discipline

Sahii watoto wanebembelezwa Sana…no wonder most thugs are kids below 22

Everything and anything is racial nowadays.:frowning:

Africans deserve to be beaten to near death in order for them to comply

can relate with the teacher… kids nowadays have 0 respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0

This teacher is crazy. That child can go home and return with a gun. Crazy Americans

You think that gonna favor the teacher, wait for the lawsuit.

Yeah…The US system is based on felony convictions, which as we know, mostly targets blacks. That is why most are trapped in an endless cycle of underemployment or poor paying jobs and hence poverty. You have to be very very careful in that country. Even jail sentences are extraordinarily longer for simple crimes unlike in Kenya. Kenya is far better

No wonder Africans made/make good slaves and colonies. Imagine actually bragging that ulipigwa kama mbwa na ukatii. So you think you’re so retarded and hard-headed that you needed severe beatings to turn out the way you did?

That’s nothing to brag about, grown adults, especially professionals, should be able to deal with children without chimping out.

Kenya isn’t “far better” than the US or any 1st world nation at anything except Kiswahili.

The first job i had, was in retail, and i witnessed some weird stuff. They were two instances where nyeuthi’s were fired for stealing, and they struggled to find jobs again.
While on many occasions, jungu’s would steal, and within few days, unapata weko works in the same shopping complex.
That teacher, her teaching career is over. She may even end up doing time.

Yeah, because a grown woman wailing on a 16 year old kid makes her a victim because she’s black. There’s no excuses for beating up a kid in a country where that is treated as a felony. As a teacher she is supposed to show more control than her students.

Victim my asss.

it’s america,adults respect the kids

Very ignorant.

Kenya treats white murderers better than your type. Go figure.

Bonobo, you never disappoint. :D:D

In this story umesema this black woman is a crazy American?!

You, the same fellow who says blacks ni kuonewa… they don’t resort to violence… leo wamekuwa crazy Americans tena?

@Ndindu hapa bonobo wakandans wameshindwa wata spin aje hii story. :smiley:

Wacha tuskie @Tony254

@Tony254 toa maoni. Usijifanye hujaona.

Of cos. I chuckle whenever I read anyone making such an outlandish claim. Ati ‘kenya is better’…nkt.