Kenyans Steal Super highway, SGR Guard Rails & Sell Them As Scrap Metal

Quite true

How do guys fall for this? Yes,Raila suffered in jail, but the family didn’t, the family was living well in Kileleshwa, they were doing much better than your average family.

do you think you are better than other Kenyans? unaweza hama uende kwa mzungu pia

Nop, that only applies to those who’ve got recessive primate genes- you and your whole lineage. I’ll also advice you interbreed with normal humans so as to get rid of the primate genes in your bloodline!

I knew the family then and knew Fidel and Jr although he was older than me from Kenya to the US until his demise. So I know what I’m talking about. It’s not just a narrative that is being sold. It’s real.

When they were being kicked out of class at Consolata for lack of fees? You think that bodes well for a kid’s psyche when the dad was locked up? You think that is fun?

Unaibia wakenya through SGR tenders, wanaiba SGR yenyewe.

The problem is that you’re more focused (determinedly if I may add) on a defense by labelling the exposure of the problem as “self hate” and pointing out that “others (the non-black people) are doing it too” and allowing the problem to go on because you think it is “unrealistic to expect everyone to do the right thing”.

In your estimation, it is much easier and more justifiable to expect that kind of thing rather than expect the opposite/right thing.

In essense, you are supporting the logic in those regions where women and small children are forced to cover their whole bodies because “it stops rape when you do not tempt a man”.

Bravo.

Thanks for the advice

Nowhere does my logic purport to justify a crime.
This is your own interpretation which is very wrong and off tangent.

Nef you surprise me.
Why do you have this idea that without enforcement and a suitable detterent the average human being is liable to do what is right?
Let’s move away from vandalism which you find easy to say people should restrain themselves from engaging in.
Tell me about corruption, why has it become such a national scourge?
Does it mean those who engage in it can’t choose to do what is right and stop the blatant thievery?
Economic crimes have a much more negative impact on the citizens than vandalism.

Good for them that they have the guts to get their slice of Kenya. What do you expect when that train imeisha kwa shamba ya mtu, Kimwarer, NYS, Hujuma number… Accountability and honesty should start from the the top

I thought consolata is a school ‘not’ for those undergoing hardships :slight_smile: - they must have been doing well.

You are just another dumb neanderthal.

Must you be enforced so that you can do the right thing!!!

You need the police to tell you not to steal barriers and rails!!!

Kweli nyeuthi ni nugu.

Get a fucking job. Stealing is not a job bwana. Stealing is stealing.

You can’t say there are no opportinities. Even in that rail yard ukinyenyekea utapewa job ya kufagia upate angalau hio unga. Kuiba hio chuma nayo ni excuse.

Reaping where you did not sow.

Ni hivyo bana, watu hawana kazi and they have mouths to feed na kisha unatuletea reli ya upuzi? Am not mad at hao wezi to be honest.

This practice of stealing copper wires and steel was stopped in the US by arresting the purchasers after a law was passed it is illegal to buy them.

You don’t expect much enforcement in Kenya where the enforcers are themselves thieves and everyone’s just looking for their next meal at the bottom of the ladder as the top idiots keep getting fat.

What a bunch of bollocks. Hata hiyo kazi ya kufagia huwezi pata vipi wewe? Wacha raia waibe walishe familia zao.

Hata pale majuu it is the bonobo that steals. Sio race ingine. Ni bonobo and his simian cousin of the Latino shade.

Like Chris Rock said many years ago , “When I go to the money machine tonight, alright, I ain’t looking over my back for the media, I’m looking for niggas! Shit, Ted Koppel ain’t never took shit from me. Niggas have. So, you think I’ve got three guns in my house 'cause the media outside?”

Ukienda South America, Brazil, Jamaica, Belize you name it… it is the bonobo always up to some nasty shit.

Niliona hio documentary at least part 2 or 3 of it. Majamaa wanapigwa na mawatchie wa Railways … wanadungwa visu… wanatupwa ndani ya engine oil ya train and the idiots won’t stop stealing rail metal.

The fuckers deserve it!!

Unaweza aje iba reli?

How do you steal railway tracks???

You are a murderer. If that train derails and it’s carrying hundreds of people from Githurai…

The sad part is some of the guards work in cohorts with the thugs.

There is no small or big thief. Mwizi ni mwizi. Hata sonko alianza kama small thief leo ni big thief.

Don’t castigate the so called big thief and leave the small one. That small one is similarly dangerous.