kept woman fiasco

At this rate tutasoma conclusion ya hii hekaya new year.
Ehe, continue and then you went to her home and found another guy waiting for her.

3 Likes

ibwaitress kwani unadhania sina kazi ya kufanya. Weka yako. Let’s continue.
We gulped the remaining pints then left the joint. Hapo Nje we beckoned a taxi where she guided the driver to her place. Kumbe Bisch lived in such a good apartment which was tastefully furnished but with a masculine touch yaani no teddy bears and other brightly coloured sh!t found in ladies houses.
We then looked at each other hornily. Kidogo she grabbed my hand to her bedroom which had a huge bed and started groping each other due and undressed hurriedly. Did I tell you I had remembered to buy macombosto.
Let me give her good stick stroke after stroke of nothing but pure heavenly sweetness. Bosch started moaning and I had to muffle her by my palm. I bet she was also on dryspell like me.
Before I could even cum, I heard the first door being rapped furiously. I looked at the Bosch eyes pupils and they were now dilated abnormally.
“What’s the matter” I whispered. " see, I am a kept woman." Jeso.
I what the Ferked and wore my clothes hurriedly. The raps continued this time harder in intensity. What was I gonna do

Hii hekaya haileti shangwe.

The breaks you’ve been taking can only mean one thing…you needed time kupanga hii stori yako ya uwongo

1 Like

Kukimbia na blue balls… Izza joh

kama hii ni hekaya tu na unapimia watu kama chanjo ya polio, sioni vile utanunua GK

1 Like

wacha ushenzi wachilia hekaya yote

1 Like

I concur with @Bingi on this huyu bwana hekaya anatupanga

The.Black.Templar said:
enhee…endelea bana

nice read fisi.endelea prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeease

@negrowegrow that’s the pickup line used by cockerels before chasing after and raping the hen…

1 Like

Huyu jamaa Ni boda boda. Story itaisha akikosa squad.

9 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

mumeanza umama wa kilimani mums… nkt…

1 Like

Yani hii hekaya bado isa?

pacha ata ya gk

malisa hekaya pwana…ukali na sai karipu kwisa…

OK let me just summarize. Typing so many words on a Tecno is not my forte. I tiptoed to the table room and slumped on to one of the chairs. The woman now I realized was known as Sue followed suit.
I tried to maintain normal breathing but was unable. Msichana kafungua Mlango and in stepped this man who was well built. " why were you taking so long to open the door and who is. this *#$%%&.
Suffice to say that the cries which followed were unworldly. That’s why my front teeth have never aligned from that time. Came to learn later the Jamaa was in this career of @imei2012.
Moral of the story…nyumba wee mwanaume usiolipa washana nayo.

3 Likes

but the pussy was worth the kichapo

1 Like

how could it have been yet I didn’t cum. Yaani niliwekelewo vita bure

2 Likes

:DPole